We call it Title IV, tovarisch
MOSCOW, Nov 14 (Reuters) - Russia enacted a new treason law on Wednesday, alarming opponents of President Vladimir Putin who fear he will use it to silence critics and - in a reminder of the Soviet past - put at risk almost anyone who associates with foreigners.
Now that sounds familiar,
“The episcopal defendants in the Fort Worth 7 case have been charged with fraud, financial misconduct and failing to inform on their fellow bishops who held opinions on church order contrary to those advocated by Presiding Bishop Katharine Jefferts Schori.”
Share this story:
Recent Related Posts
- SC Judge Makes Short Shrift of ECUSA’s Motion
- Quincy Court to TEC: “Plaintiffs Won—Quit Your Bad-Faith Maneuvers ... Now!”
- Fort Worth Case Argued before Judge Chupp
- America Goes to Holy War
- At terror confab, Obama SPOX calls out “Christian militants”
- Ding! Ding! Ding! Ding!
- ECUSA to Judge Goodstein: “We, not You, Get to Decide What Is Ours”
Are you reading this?
Advertising on Stand Firm works!
Click here for details.