We call it Title IV, tovarisch
MOSCOW, Nov 14 (Reuters) - Russia enacted a new treason law on Wednesday, alarming opponents of President Vladimir Putin who fear he will use it to silence critics and - in a reminder of the Soviet past - put at risk almost anyone who associates with foreigners.
Now that sounds familiar,
“The episcopal defendants in the Fort Worth 7 case have been charged with fraud, financial misconduct and failing to inform on their fellow bishops who held opinions on church order contrary to those advocated by Presiding Bishop Katharine Jefferts Schori.”
Share this story:
Recent Related Posts
- Episcopal Diocese of South Carolina Resolution: Response to Offer of Provisional Primatial Oversight
- Molech Abroad
- The Most Important Issue in the World
- A Modest Proposal to Reform ECUSA (I)
- Quick Takes
- Meanwhile, in a parallel Episcopalian universe
- NJ teen an icon of the PB, legal team and their enablers?
Are you reading this?
Advertising on Stand Firm works!
Click here for details.