We call it Title IV, tovarisch
MOSCOW, Nov 14 (Reuters) - Russia enacted a new treason law on Wednesday, alarming opponents of President Vladimir Putin who fear he will use it to silence critics and - in a reminder of the Soviet past - put at risk almost anyone who associates with foreigners.
Now that sounds familiar,
“The episcopal defendants in the Fort Worth 7 case have been charged with fraud, financial misconduct and failing to inform on their fellow bishops who held opinions on church order contrary to those advocated by Presiding Bishop Katharine Jefferts Schori.”
Share this story:
Recent Related Posts
- Inside President Obama’s Recent Speech
- REAL ID
- Iron Sharpens Iron interview on Anglicanism past, present and future
- Primates Meeting - Little Progress and a Very Little Procession
- Why Does Inclusion Always Lead to Exclusion? [UPDATED]
- TEC Presiding Bishop Curry Places Bishop Stacy Sauls on Administrative Leave
- Prayers for Presiding Bishop Curry
Are you reading this?
Advertising on Stand Firm works!
Click here for details.