We call it Title IV, tovarisch
MOSCOW, Nov 14 (Reuters) - Russia enacted a new treason law on Wednesday, alarming opponents of President Vladimir Putin who fear he will use it to silence critics and - in a reminder of the Soviet past - put at risk almost anyone who associates with foreigners.
Now that sounds familiar,
“The episcopal defendants in the Fort Worth 7 case have been charged with fraud, financial misconduct and failing to inform on their fellow bishops who held opinions on church order contrary to those advocated by Presiding Bishop Katharine Jefferts Schori.”
Share this story:
Recent Related Posts
- An Easter Message From Bishop Mark Lawrence
- Texas Supreme Court Denies ECUSA’s Motion for Stay / Recall
- From Missiles to Sleeping Bags
- South Carolina Supreme Court Takes Jurisdiction of Appeals
- Watch out What You Ask for: CA Judge Puts Cloud on all ECUSA Parish Property Sales
- Judge Orders God to Break up into Smaller Entities
- ECUSA’s 815 in Transparent Move to Punish Fort Worth
Are you reading this?
Advertising on Stand Firm works!
Click here for details.