We call it Title IV, tovarisch
MOSCOW, Nov 14 (Reuters) - Russia enacted a new treason law on Wednesday, alarming opponents of President Vladimir Putin who fear he will use it to silence critics and - in a reminder of the Soviet past - put at risk almost anyone who associates with foreigners.
Now that sounds familiar,
“The episcopal defendants in the Fort Worth 7 case have been charged with fraud, financial misconduct and failing to inform on their fellow bishops who held opinions on church order contrary to those advocated by Presiding Bishop Katharine Jefferts Schori.”
Share this story:
Recent Related Posts
- A Day in the Life of Religion of Peace Cleric: Pulverize, Kill and Subjugate
- A Plan to Help the Christians of Northern Iraq
- Bishop Bruno, the Consummate Hypocrite
- ELCA Lutherans Play State Department
- Who Says You Can’t Discriminate By Religion in Immigration?
- Nutcase Tosses Other Nutcases Red Meat
- San Joaquin Appeal Rebuffed by California Supreme Court
Are you reading this?
Advertising on Stand Firm works!
Click here for details.