We call it Title IV, tovarisch
MOSCOW, Nov 14 (Reuters) - Russia enacted a new treason law on Wednesday, alarming opponents of President Vladimir Putin who fear he will use it to silence critics and - in a reminder of the Soviet past - put at risk almost anyone who associates with foreigners.
Now that sounds familiar,
“The episcopal defendants in the Fort Worth 7 case have been charged with fraud, financial misconduct and failing to inform on their fellow bishops who held opinions on church order contrary to those advocated by Presiding Bishop Katharine Jefferts Schori.”
Share this story:
Recent Related Posts
- John Hagee Plays Israel Politics With Ebola
- American decadence plus Mexican fatalism equals terror, tyranny
- Scalia’s Prophecy Fulfilled (Sub Silentio)
- A Case for Panic
- Aaaand let’s bring that Title IV thing to the GTS mess
- Clash of the Canons and Civil Law at GTS
- At GTS, Prayers Ascending to Father, Son and Holy Lawyers
Are you reading this?
Advertising on Stand Firm works!
Click here for details.