We call it Title IV, tovarisch
MOSCOW, Nov 14 (Reuters) - Russia enacted a new treason law on Wednesday, alarming opponents of President Vladimir Putin who fear he will use it to silence critics and - in a reminder of the Soviet past - put at risk almost anyone who associates with foreigners.
Now that sounds familiar,
“The episcopal defendants in the Fort Worth 7 case have been charged with fraud, financial misconduct and failing to inform on their fellow bishops who held opinions on church order contrary to those advocated by Presiding Bishop Katharine Jefferts Schori.”
Share this story:
Recent Related Posts
- A Memorial Day Reminder: I Drive Your Truck
- All is Well™ - Georgia Division
- States Have a Right to Protect Residents from Illegal Immigration
- Gang Immigration Bill (S.744) is Comprehensively Flawed
- They lived not only in ages past (South Sudan news)
- TEC Minnesota gives local option for same sex marriage
- DioDallas: Bishop Stanton Announces Retirement
Are you reading this?
Advertising on Stand Firm works!
Click here for details.