‘Cops & Robbers’ Game Goes Over Badly With Weatherford Cops
Oh man, we had fun doing this sort of thing as teenagers—nice to see it still goes on.
Yes, yes, I know—there should be no trespassing. No emails please!
From CBS, where there is more:
Police said they started getting clusters of phone calls over the summer about prowlers outside homes. Often it would turn out to be teens, who readily admitted they were just playing a game. The game involves a group of “robbers” being dropped off at a location across town. They have to make their way back to the original meeting spot without being seen or captured by a group of “cops.” In some cases police said kids are jumping fences, running through yards or even hiding out in bushes in front of homes. Residents call police, thinking someone is trying to break in to their house.
Share this story:
Recent Related Posts
- The Love Shack Church
- Tranny Jesus will save us from jihad and genocide
- ANZAC Day - Learning from a Futile Battle
- NARAL CO turns against choice
- Can Rolling Stone get us past the UVA rape of faith to the historical UVA rape?
- Apocalyptic, Intolerant Theocracy Nukes Up. But Indiana!
- You Can’t Lock Evil Out of the Cockpit
Are you reading this?
Advertising on Stand Firm works!
Click here for details.