‘Cops & Robbers’ Game Goes Over Badly With Weatherford Cops
Oh man, we had fun doing this sort of thing as teenagers—nice to see it still goes on.
Yes, yes, I know—there should be no trespassing. No emails please!
From CBS, where there is more:
Police said they started getting clusters of phone calls over the summer about prowlers outside homes. Often it would turn out to be teens, who readily admitted they were just playing a game. The game involves a group of “robbers” being dropped off at a location across town. They have to make their way back to the original meeting spot without being seen or captured by a group of “cops.” In some cases police said kids are jumping fences, running through yards or even hiding out in bushes in front of homes. Residents call police, thinking someone is trying to break in to their house.
Share this story:
Recent Related Posts
- Episcopal Church service celebrates language of sexual misconduct
- A Psalm for Today
- Here’s an oasis in the midst of all the crazy bad news
- Bristol Palin pregnant out of wedlock again
- Twitter exchange over rainbow White House
- What Is the Antonym for “Humility”?
- Rachel Dolezal, Bruce Jenner, and the End of Reality
Are you reading this?
Advertising on Stand Firm works!
Click here for details.