‘Cops & Robbers’ Game Goes Over Badly With Weatherford Cops
Oh man, we had fun doing this sort of thing as teenagers—nice to see it still goes on.
Yes, yes, I know—there should be no trespassing. No emails please!
From CBS, where there is more:
Police said they started getting clusters of phone calls over the summer about prowlers outside homes. Often it would turn out to be teens, who readily admitted they were just playing a game. The game involves a group of “robbers” being dropped off at a location across town. They have to make their way back to the original meeting spot without being seen or captured by a group of “cops.” In some cases police said kids are jumping fences, running through yards or even hiding out in bushes in front of homes. Residents call police, thinking someone is trying to break in to their house.
Share this story:
Recent Related Posts
- 2 New Mexico churches bombed on Lord’s Day (UPDATED)
- Center for Medical Progress Statement on Suppression of Abortion Videos
- Pay Day Lenders From Atlanta Send Fake “Christian” Ministry to Harass South Dakotans
- SJW Seeks to Ban Humor
- How Much is Planned Parenthood Costing You?
- Satanic Temple Unveils Goat-headed Statute in Detroit
- 41 Companies that Donate to Planned Parenthood UPDATED
Are you reading this?
Advertising on Stand Firm works!
Click here for details.