For the love of God somebody call Amnesty International for me
I’m at my second job tonight. There’s a TV in the workplace. Usually, it’s volume off and subtitles so I can just ignore it.
But my coworkers have decided to take their dose of Dr. Oz with volume… I can’t get away from it.
He’s doing a panel show on gay stuff - nature vs. nurture and whether or not it can be addressed therapeutically.
Oz is being calm and fair and trying to get all the voices in.
But the gays-and-those-who-love-them on the panel (and apparently as pop-ups from the audience) are emoting and shrieking and interrupting and expressing outrage and laying on the campy effeminate sarcasm and and and and and and… Geez, it’s like declining to go to General Convention and having it show up in your front yard.
Please help me. Stop. The. Torture. Somebody call Amnesty International and tell them what’s being done to me here.
Share this story:
Recent Related Posts
- (updated) [Oz] Bishop Sarah Macneil Conducted Same-Sex “Blessing” While Diocesan Archdeacon
- Quick Takes
- Laissez Les Bon Temps Roulez
- NJ teen an icon of the PB, legal team and their enablers?
- Keeping the Main Thing Completely Peripheral
- [Oz] Rev. Rod Bower: “I don’t believe in heaven or hell…”
- How to Speak Postmodernism - A Guide for all Theological Liberals
Are you reading this?
Advertising on Stand Firm works!
Click here for details.