Flagellating the “Artist”
You’ve perhaps heard about this piece of smarm that is going around the Interwebs. Seems there’s an artist who decided to be Edgy and Transgressive, so he belched forth this:
Stuff like this is extraordinarily tiresome, and I was going to pass it by entirely until I saw the Beat-Down to End All Beat-Downs from Mark Shea. Read the whole thing–it is epic, and offers the background–but here’s the conclusion:
Michael D’Antuono: you are a living testament to everything that is most disgusting about the “arts community” in your posing self-regard and bullying hypocrisy. Next time, try a painting of say, Obama killing children with a predator drone if you *really* want to be all Brave and Transgressive. Christians don’t issue fatwas, you gutless coward. And your Suffering Savior is murdering innocent civilians. That’s truth.
That is gonna leave a mark.
Share this story:
Recent Related Posts
- Bishop in Sweden Proposes Church Remove all Christian Symbols to Create Space for Muslims
- Is Obama Warning Christians GLBT “Rights” Outweigh Religious Freedom
- Do as I Say, Not as I Do
- Hashtag Shout Your Abortion
- Braxton’s Lear Returns!!
- Uh-oh: Is Kim Davis in Trouble with the Law Again?
- I’ve lost that 9/11 feelin’
Are you reading this?
Advertising on Stand Firm works!
Click here for details.