Flagellating the “Artist”
You’ve perhaps heard about this piece of smarm that is going around the Interwebs. Seems there’s an artist who decided to be Edgy and Transgressive, so he belched forth this:
Stuff like this is extraordinarily tiresome, and I was going to pass it by entirely until I saw the Beat-Down to End All Beat-Downs from Mark Shea. Read the whole thing–it is epic, and offers the background–but here’s the conclusion:
Michael D’Antuono: you are a living testament to everything that is most disgusting about the “arts community” in your posing self-regard and bullying hypocrisy. Next time, try a painting of say, Obama killing children with a predator drone if you *really* want to be all Brave and Transgressive. Christians don’t issue fatwas, you gutless coward. And your Suffering Savior is murdering innocent civilians. That’s truth.
That is gonna leave a mark.
Share this story:
Recent Related Posts
- Taking Rape Seriously Requires Us to Take Sex Seriously.
- Dude! We can bring back heresy trials!
- In Support of Single Issue Voting
- Egregiously Stupid Comment Contest Reopened
- Dr. Mohler: The Osteen Predicament—Mere Happiness Cannot Bear the Weight of the Gospel
- Peggy Noonan’s Tribute to Joan Rivers
- California City Mandates Free Marijuana!!
Are you reading this?
Advertising on Stand Firm works!
Click here for details.