Flagellating the “Artist”
You’ve perhaps heard about this piece of smarm that is going around the Interwebs. Seems there’s an artist who decided to be Edgy and Transgressive, so he belched forth this:
Stuff like this is extraordinarily tiresome, and I was going to pass it by entirely until I saw the Beat-Down to End All Beat-Downs from Mark Shea. Read the whole thing–it is epic, and offers the background–but here’s the conclusion:
Michael D’Antuono: you are a living testament to everything that is most disgusting about the “arts community” in your posing self-regard and bullying hypocrisy. Next time, try a painting of say, Obama killing children with a predator drone if you *really* want to be all Brave and Transgressive. Christians don’t issue fatwas, you gutless coward. And your Suffering Savior is murdering innocent civilians. That’s truth.
That is gonna leave a mark.
Share this story:
Recent Related Posts
- Pre-teen Pedophile Victim Forced by Rapist to Get Abortion at Planned Parenthood
- More from the IX Commandment beat
- Gay Marriage is to Govt. as is Study Hall to Academics
- Hollywood Producer Pleads Guilty to Child Porn Possession
- Americans Are Insane
- Religions Not Accepting of Everybody
- UPDATED: Act of Faith Costs Track Team Win and Trip to Championship
Are you reading this?
Advertising on Stand Firm works!
Click here for details.