Flagellating the “Artist”
You’ve perhaps heard about this piece of smarm that is going around the Interwebs. Seems there’s an artist who decided to be Edgy and Transgressive, so he belched forth this:
Stuff like this is extraordinarily tiresome, and I was going to pass it by entirely until I saw the Beat-Down to End All Beat-Downs from Mark Shea. Read the whole thing–it is epic, and offers the background–but here’s the conclusion:
Michael D’Antuono: you are a living testament to everything that is most disgusting about the “arts community” in your posing self-regard and bullying hypocrisy. Next time, try a painting of say, Obama killing children with a predator drone if you *really* want to be all Brave and Transgressive. Christians don’t issue fatwas, you gutless coward. And your Suffering Savior is murdering innocent civilians. That’s truth.
That is gonna leave a mark.
Share this story:
Recent Related Posts
- Trigger Warnings Are For Liberals Only
- Canada Headed Over Cliff
- Barbarians Who Practice Religion of Peace Behead 82-Year Old Archaeologist
- Killing Christians to Fund Terror
- BIshop Bruno Forces Pregnant Women and Children to Worship Outdoors in Summer Heat
- NH Politicians Defund Planned Parenthood but Fund Abortion
- 2 New Mexico churches bombed on Lord’s Day (UPDATED)
Are you reading this?
Advertising on Stand Firm works!
Click here for details.