The Duchess of Cambridge is pregnant, hospitalized
“…hyperemesis gravidarum, a potentially dangerous type of morning sickness…thought to affect about one in 50 pregnant women but …less than one percent of women with the condition need to be hospitalized.”
Intercessions from the Book of Common Prayer (1662) are up at Lent & Beyond.
Share this story:
Recent Related Posts
- Interview with Kanishka Raffel, soon to be Dean of Sydney Cathedral
- [Oz] Kanishka Raffel is new Dean of Sydney
- ANZAC Day - Learning from a Futile Battle
- GAFCON Primates’ Communiqué April 2015
- BREAKING: Good Friday Statement from Archbishop Eliud of Kenya
- Nigerian bishop to be the Anglican Communion’s next Secretary General
- Anglican Future Conference - Interview with Ashley Null
Are you reading this?
Advertising on Stand Firm works!
Click here for details.