The Duchess of Cambridge is pregnant, hospitalized
“…hyperemesis gravidarum, a potentially dangerous type of morning sickness…thought to affect about one in 50 pregnant women but …less than one percent of women with the condition need to be hospitalized.”
Intercessions from the Book of Common Prayer (1662) are up at Lent & Beyond.
Share this story:
Recent Related Posts
- Man in Silly Hat Practices Moral Equivalence
- Giles Fraser, Supporter of Hamas
- LGBT Activist Threatens to Blackmail CoE Bishops
- Dr. Al Mohler on Church of England Decision to Ordain Women Bishops
- “Women Priests in their Sights”? - or “liberals in Australia running scared”
- David Ould live comments from C of E debate on Women Bishops - UPDATED with result
- General Synod Roundup - A Way Forward?
Are you reading this?
Advertising on Stand Firm works!
Click here for details.