The Duchess of Cambridge is pregnant, hospitalized
“…hyperemesis gravidarum, a potentially dangerous type of morning sickness…thought to affect about one in 50 pregnant women but …less than one percent of women with the condition need to be hospitalized.”
Intercessions from the Book of Common Prayer (1662) are up at Lent & Beyond.
Share this story:
Recent Related Posts
- Archbishop Welby Struggles with a Greater Truth
- BREAKING: Australian Bishops Agree to Strengthened Protocol
- RIP Ugley Vicar
- Oz: Bishop John McIntyre (Gippsland) to Seek to Change Bishops’ Protocol on Human Sexuality
- Dean John Shepherd: “The Author of Hebrews is Grasping at Straws”
- Stretching the Limits of Diversity? Melbourne Diocese has Denier of Christ’s Resurrection as Speaker
- (updated) [Oz] Bishop Sarah Macneil Conducted Same-Sex “Blessing” While Diocesan Archdeacon
Are you reading this?
Advertising on Stand Firm works!
Click here for details.