The Duchess of Cambridge is pregnant, hospitalized
“…hyperemesis gravidarum, a potentially dangerous type of morning sickness…thought to affect about one in 50 pregnant women but …less than one percent of women with the condition need to be hospitalized.”
Intercessions from the Book of Common Prayer (1662) are up at Lent & Beyond.
Share this story:
Recent Related Posts
- CofE Clergy Refuse to “Take Note” of “Orthodox” Bishops’ Report on Marriage
- Queen’s Chaplain Who Objected to Quranic Readings at Cathedral Service Resigns
- Valé Mike Ovey
- New Zealand FCA make Submission to Same-Sex Blessing Working Group
- Two Worthy Reads
- [Oz] Nexus Conference Monday 23 May 2016 Livestream
- A Well-Aimed Blast at the Communion-Wreckers
Are you reading this?
Advertising on Stand Firm works!
Click here for details.