The Duchess of Cambridge is pregnant, hospitalized
“…hyperemesis gravidarum, a potentially dangerous type of morning sickness…thought to affect about one in 50 pregnant women but …less than one percent of women with the condition need to be hospitalized.”
Intercessions from the Book of Common Prayer (1662) are up at Lent & Beyond.
Share this story:
Recent Related Posts
- How do you say “Indaba” in Japanese?
- A (Formerly Anglo-)Catholic on the Anglican Flaw
- Grafton Appointment Exposes Massive Differences in the Anglican Church in Australia
- Perth Same-Sex Marriage Vote - Provincial Council Says “No”
- Australia’s First Female Diocesan Bishop - we should ordain homosexuals and the Cross does not save
- U.S. designates more Religion-of-Peaceniks as terror groups
- CofE bishop Alan Wilson takes low road in same sex rite debate
Are you reading this?
Advertising on Stand Firm works!
Click here for details.