The Duchess of Cambridge is pregnant, hospitalized
“…hyperemesis gravidarum, a potentially dangerous type of morning sickness…thought to affect about one in 50 pregnant women but …less than one percent of women with the condition need to be hospitalized.”
Intercessions from the Book of Common Prayer (1662) are up at Lent & Beyond.
Share this story:
Recent Related Posts
- Abusing an Argument? Thinking Harder About Domestic Violence and the Church
- At terror confab, Obama SPOX calls out “Christian militants”
- Stephen Sizer Gets Whacked
- [CofE] BREAKING: The Southwark Declaration
- [CofE] A Storm is Brewing in Southwark Diocese
- Can We Call Stephen Sizer an Anti-Semite Now? (UPDATED)
- The State Has Spoken, Bend the Knee
Are you reading this?
Advertising on Stand Firm works!
Click here for details.