The Duchess of Cambridge is pregnant, hospitalized
“…hyperemesis gravidarum, a potentially dangerous type of morning sickness…thought to affect about one in 50 pregnant women but …less than one percent of women with the condition need to be hospitalized.”
Intercessions from the Book of Common Prayer (1662) are up at Lent & Beyond.
Share this story:
Recent Related Posts
- The State Has Spoken, Bend the Knee
- Islam amplifies blasphemy
- Interview with Rev Peter Sholl - Missionary in Mexico
- A Sad Exchange with a Church of England Evangelical
- Interview with Rev Dr John Yates III
- Interview with Bishop Gary Nelson (NW Australia)
- New Bishop of Gippsland (Oz) - Kay Goldsworthy
Are you reading this?
Advertising on Stand Firm works!
Click here for details.