The Photography of Brassai
Recently I found a fascinating post on the photography of Brassai, who specialized in night-time pictures in Paris in the 1940s . . . it’s really a series of work that reveals a certain time period, but the universal beauty and mystery of his work is also quite arresting.
I’m putting a couple of pictures here in the body of this post, but do check out the commentary over at Ace of Spades.
Share this story:
Recent Related Posts
- Trigger Warnings Are For Liberals Only
- Canada Headed Over Cliff
- Barbarians Who Practice Religion of Peace Behead 82-Year Old Archaeologist
- Killing Christians to Fund Terror
- BIshop Bruno Forces Pregnant Women and Children to Worship Outdoors in Summer Heat
- NH Politicians Defund Planned Parenthood but Fund Abortion
- 2 New Mexico churches bombed on Lord’s Day (UPDATED)
Are you reading this?
Advertising on Stand Firm works!
Click here for details.