The Photography of Brassai
Recently I found a fascinating post on the photography of Brassai, who specialized in night-time pictures in Paris in the 1940s . . . it’s really a series of work that reveals a certain time period, but the universal beauty and mystery of his work is also quite arresting.
I’m putting a couple of pictures here in the body of this post, but do check out the commentary over at Ace of Spades.
Share this story:
Recent Related Posts
- Laissez Les Bon Temps Roulez
- NJ teen an icon of the PB, legal team and their enablers?
- Keeping the Main Thing Completely Peripheral
- How to Speak Postmodernism - A Guide for all Theological Liberals
- Why I Don’t Buy Girl Scout Cookies
- “How am I gonna be an optimist about this?”
- Episcopal group circulates lie refuted in NY Times
Are you reading this?
Advertising on Stand Firm works!
Click here for details.