The Photography of Brassai
Recently I found a fascinating post on the photography of Brassai, who specialized in night-time pictures in Paris in the 1940s . . . it’s really a series of work that reveals a certain time period, but the universal beauty and mystery of his work is also quite arresting.
I’m putting a couple of pictures here in the body of this post, but do check out the commentary over at Ace of Spades.
Share this story:
Recent Related Posts
- Pre-teen Pedophile Victim Forced by Rapist to Get Abortion at Planned Parenthood
- More from the IX Commandment beat
- Gay Marriage is to Govt. as is Study Hall to Academics
- Hollywood Producer Pleads Guilty to Child Porn Possession
- Americans Are Insane
- Religions Not Accepting of Everybody
- UPDATED: Act of Faith Costs Track Team Win and Trip to Championship
Are you reading this?
Advertising on Stand Firm works!
Click here for details.