The Photography of Brassai
Recently I found a fascinating post on the photography of Brassai, who specialized in night-time pictures in Paris in the 1940s . . . it’s really a series of work that reveals a certain time period, but the universal beauty and mystery of his work is also quite arresting.
I’m putting a couple of pictures here in the body of this post, but do check out the commentary over at Ace of Spades.
Share this story:
Recent Related Posts
- One Christian’s Take on Disney’s Maleficent
- The Two-Faced Episcopal Church
- The mind boggling border situation
- How I Lost My Gay Best Friend
- America’s Freedom Fail
- Is Your Local Police Force Using High Tech Equipment to Track You?
- From the President on down, the Left Can’t Understand Hobby Lobby (Updated)
Are you reading this?
Advertising on Stand Firm works!
Click here for details.