The Photography of Brassai
Recently I found a fascinating post on the photography of Brassai, who specialized in night-time pictures in Paris in the 1940s . . . it’s really a series of work that reveals a certain time period, but the universal beauty and mystery of his work is also quite arresting.
I’m putting a couple of pictures here in the body of this post, but do check out the commentary over at Ace of Spades.
Share this story:
Recent Related Posts
- The right kind of anxiety
- When it comes to Genocide
- Are We Ignoring the Lessons Of Auschwitz?
- Why Are People Looting Their Own Neighborhood?
- War weary US House passes Resolution that’s sketchy on how to stop genocidal ISIS
- First Big Media Run for #LWTE – and a thought about smiling
- We have the right to offend one another, so deal
Are you reading this?
Advertising on Stand Firm works!
Click here for details.