The Photography of Brassai
Recently I found a fascinating post on the photography of Brassai, who specialized in night-time pictures in Paris in the 1940s . . . it’s really a series of work that reveals a certain time period, but the universal beauty and mystery of his work is also quite arresting.
I’m putting a couple of pictures here in the body of this post, but do check out the commentary over at Ace of Spades.
Share this story:
Recent Related Posts
- Can Rolling Stone get us past the UVA rape of faith to the historical UVA rape?
- Apocalyptic, Intolerant Theocracy Nukes Up. But Indiana!
- You Can’t Lock Evil Out of the Cockpit
- Morons on Parade (UPDATED)
- You know that abortion/capital punishment symmetry argument? UPDATED
- Tyranny in Vestments
- Smoking while pregnant and 2 + 2 = whatever
Are you reading this?
Advertising on Stand Firm works!
Click here for details.