Attention Fellow U.S. Anglicans—Read On Below
If you enjoy analysis and critique and research, and also are an Anglican layperson in the U.S. who enjoys writing and believes the Gospel, drop me a line, using the Private Message system of this blog. There’s something I want to hash out with a few of you via email.
Share this story:
Recent Related Posts
- Presiding Bishop Rules out Settlement; San Joaquin to Appeal
- Making Sense of the Trial in South Carolina
- Analyzing the Quincy Decision
- South Carolina Trial Ends: Day 14
- [Bumped: How to give to Quincy] Quincy Funds Frozen Again; Defense Fund Needs Help
- South Carolina Trial Day 13: the Truth Will Out
- South Carolina Trial: Day 12 - Judge Refuses to Be Distracted
Are you reading this?
Advertising on Stand Firm works!
Click here for details.