Attention Fellow U.S. Anglicans—Read On Below
If you enjoy analysis and critique and research, and also are an Anglican layperson in the U.S. who enjoys writing and believes the Gospel, drop me a line, using the Private Message system of this blog. There’s something I want to hash out with a few of you via email.
Share this story:
Recent Related Posts
- SC Judge Makes Short Shrift of ECUSA’s Motion
- Quincy Court to TEC: “Plaintiffs Won—Quit Your Bad-Faith Maneuvers ... Now!”
- Fort Worth Case Argued before Judge Chupp
- ECUSA to Judge Goodstein: “We, not You, Get to Decide What Is Ours”
- Presiding Bishop Restricts Heather Cook under Title IV
- Bishop Lawrence Writes to his Diocese
- South Carolina Decision Is Full Vindication for the Victims of ECUSA’s Oppression
Are you reading this?
Advertising on Stand Firm works!
Click here for details.