Attention Fellow U.S. Anglicans—Read On Below
If you enjoy analysis and critique and research, and also are an Anglican layperson in the U.S. who enjoys writing and believes the Gospel, drop me a line, using the Private Message system of this blog. There’s something I want to hash out with a few of you via email.
Share this story:
Recent Related Posts
- Why Does Inclusion Always Lead to Exclusion? [UPDATED]
- TEC Presiding Bishop Curry Places Bishop Stacy Sauls on Administrative Leave
- Prayers for Presiding Bishop Curry
- Blatant Bias on Display in ECUSA’s South Carolina Case
- On the Oral Arguments Yesterday in South Carolina
- Important Developments in South Carolina
- Former Bishop of Maryland, Heather Cook, Pleads Guilty to Manslaughter and Drunk Driving
Are you reading this?
Advertising on Stand Firm works!
Click here for details.