Attention Fellow U.S. Anglicans—Read On Below
If you enjoy analysis and critique and research, and also are an Anglican layperson in the U.S. who enjoys writing and believes the Gospel, drop me a line, using the Private Message system of this blog. There’s something I want to hash out with a few of you via email.
Share this story:
Recent Related Posts
- ECUSA Denied Leave to Appeal in Quincy Case
- Ephraim Radner on Why I Changed My Mind on Civil Marriage
- More than 150 Clergy Sign The Marriage Pledge in 48 Hours
- Oh Dear—Jim Naughton is peevish again—so give generously to the IRD
- One Black Episcopalian on Ferguson
- The Marriage Pledge and the Libertarian Solution to the Marriage Debate
- Rusty Reno Makes the Case for Clergy Cutting the Government Out of the Sacrament of Holy Matrimony
Are you reading this?
Advertising on Stand Firm works!
Click here for details.