Global South Assures +Lawrence of Support, Recognition of Orders
14 December 2012
Our dear Bishop Mark,
Greetings in the Name of our Lord Jesus Christ!
We, the Steering Committee of the Primates of the Global South of the Anglican Communion, were very sad to hear that the Presiding Bishop of TEC has interpreted your address to the Diocesan
Convention on 17 November 2012 as a renunciation of your ordained ministry.
We want to assure you that we recognize your Episcopal orders and your legitimate Episcopal oversight of the Diocese of South Carolina within the Anglican Communion.
You and your Diocese of South Carolina are in the thoughts and prayers of all our congregations and our colleagues in the Global South.
Please be assured of our prayers and support.
May the Lord bless you!
Yours in Christ,
The Most Revd Dr. Mouneer Hanna Anis
The Most Revd Nicholas Okoh
The Most Revd Ian Ernest
The Most Revd Datuk Bolly Lapok
The Most Revd Stephen Than Myint Oo
The Most Revd Dr. Eluid Wabukala
The Most Revd Hector “Tito” Zavala
Share this story:
Recent Related Posts
- Legal News from South Carolina and San Joaquin
- Memo to the Presiding Bishop (CONFIDENTIAL)
- Court of Appeals Returns Trademark Case to SC District Court
- Apocalyptic, Intolerant Theocracy Nukes Up. But Indiana!
- Morons on Parade, Episcopal Edition
- Anglican Future Conference - Interview with Ashley Null
- Tyranny in Vestments
Are you reading this?
Advertising on Stand Firm works!
Click here for details.