Global South Assures +Lawrence of Support, Recognition of Orders
14 December 2012
Our dear Bishop Mark,
Greetings in the Name of our Lord Jesus Christ!
We, the Steering Committee of the Primates of the Global South of the Anglican Communion, were very sad to hear that the Presiding Bishop of TEC has interpreted your address to the Diocesan
Convention on 17 November 2012 as a renunciation of your ordained ministry.
We want to assure you that we recognize your Episcopal orders and your legitimate Episcopal oversight of the Diocese of South Carolina within the Anglican Communion.
You and your Diocese of South Carolina are in the thoughts and prayers of all our congregations and our colleagues in the Global South.
Please be assured of our prayers and support.
May the Lord bless you!
Yours in Christ,
The Most Revd Dr. Mouneer Hanna Anis
The Most Revd Nicholas Okoh
The Most Revd Ian Ernest
The Most Revd Datuk Bolly Lapok
The Most Revd Stephen Than Myint Oo
The Most Revd Dr. Eluid Wabukala
The Most Revd Hector “Tito” Zavala
Share this story:
Recent Related Posts
- How do you say “Indaba” in Japanese?
- Rump Diocese Tries “Hail Mary” Pass in South Carolina
- Dan Savage is right
- U.S. designates more Religion-of-Peaceniks as terror groups
- ECUSA, Diocese of Chicago Gang Up on Quincy Parishes
- United Thank Offering now for Gun Control and other activism
- Quincy Funds Frozen Again; Defense Fund Needs Help
Are you reading this?
Advertising on Stand Firm works!
Click here for details.