Redeemed Lives Fights for Right to Self-Determine Therapy Options
Redeemed Lives is a ministry to those suffering from sexual brokeness is run by the Rev. Mario Bergner. In a recent newsletter, he wrote:
For those of you who have read our two most recent Redeemed Lives newsetters, you will recall that I have addressed in detail the growing influence of Andrew Marin on evangelical and charismatic churches, particularlly some of the congregations in the Vineyard Christian Fellowship (VCF). Currently, the trend in some VCF churches is to categorize LGBT issues as ‘disputable matters’ with reference to such in Romans 14. In the last six weeks I know of three VCF churches where this gross error (heresy?) has been preached. Heresy is cruel as it keeps human beings in our miserable sinful condition all the while assuring us that we are right with God. It robs us of our inherent dignity as a valued singular person made according to the Image of God.
Funding for ministries that offer assistance to those seeking help from unwanted same sex attraction is becoming ever more difficult due to cultural pressures. If you have not already dedicated your year end giving, would you prayerfully consider Redeemed Lives?
The Advent newsletter can be found here.
Share this story:
Recent Related Posts
- A Well-Aimed Blast at the Communion-Wreckers
- Podcast: Canterbury’s Unfailingly Consistent Claim to Powerlessness
- It’s Not About Tolerance
- New App Funded by Tax Dollars Connects Teens to Birth Control & Sexuality Education
- Former TEC Rector Accused of Sexual Misconduct
- Wycliffe Hall Principal Writes “to put the record straight”
- [CofE] Statement from Diocese of Manchester on “Trans Jesus” Play
Are you reading this?
Advertising on Stand Firm works!
Click here for details.