Yet Another Act of Surrender from the Usual Suspects
Another sad act of surrender, compromise and collaboration on the part of certain orthodox Anglicans in the Episcopal Church. There are so many repugnant aspects of the document linked above it is difficult to know which ones to identify. Perhaps the worst is the core premise of the document, that those teachers and ordained leaders who promote homosexual behavior in the church are “brothers and sisters” with whom we are called to exercise tolerance and patience. Jesus despises such tolerance (Rev 2:20).
Share this story:
Recent Related Posts
- PB sermon turns silk purse into sow’s ear
- Andrew Wilson and Rob Bell on Unbelievable
- Don’t Sign the Letter
- So Much Anger Over the Wrath of God
- The “Big Bang Theory” and What It Tells Us about Man’s Capabilities
- Eichmann to Gosnell, Ragsdale on the Assist
- Once More into the Breach: The Silly Shellfish Argument Rises Again
Are you reading this?
Advertising on Stand Firm works!
Click here for details.