Yet Another Act of Surrender from the Usual Suspects
Another sad act of surrender, compromise and collaboration on the part of certain orthodox Anglicans in the Episcopal Church. There are so many repugnant aspects of the document linked above it is difficult to know which ones to identify. Perhaps the worst is the core premise of the document, that those teachers and ordained leaders who promote homosexual behavior in the church are “brothers and sisters” with whom we are called to exercise tolerance and patience. Jesus despises such tolerance (Rev 2:20).
Share this story:
Recent Related Posts
- Canon Ashey and the Beef
- How to Make a Church Even Less Relevant
- Bishop Lawrence Writes to his Diocese
- The Insufficiency of “Mere Monotheism”
- [CofE] A Storm is Brewing in Southwark Diocese
- Justin Welby on Social Media: We Speak Publicly. You Respond Privately.
- Christianity as Hallmark Card (UPDATED)
Are you reading this?
Advertising on Stand Firm works!
Click here for details.