Yet Another Act of Surrender from the Usual Suspects
Another sad act of surrender, compromise and collaboration on the part of certain orthodox Anglicans in the Episcopal Church. There are so many repugnant aspects of the document linked above it is difficult to know which ones to identify. Perhaps the worst is the core premise of the document, that those teachers and ordained leaders who promote homosexual behavior in the church are “brothers and sisters” with whom we are called to exercise tolerance and patience. Jesus despises such tolerance (Rev 2:20).
Share this story:
Recent Related Posts
- Trouble Ahead for US Churches?
- Bristol Palin pregnant out of wedlock again
- [CofE] Buckinghamshire Anglo-Catholic Clergy join Evangelicals in Protesting against Bp Alan Wilson
- What Is the Antonym for “Humility”?
- [CofE] Prominent Oxford Diocese Evangelicals call for the resignation of Bishop Alan Wilson
- I Don’t Judge People
- Bishop Alan Wilson (Buckingham) no longer has confidence of his own clergy
Are you reading this?
Advertising on Stand Firm works!
Click here for details.