Yet Another Act of Surrender from the Usual Suspects
Another sad act of surrender, compromise and collaboration on the part of certain orthodox Anglicans in the Episcopal Church. There are so many repugnant aspects of the document linked above it is difficult to know which ones to identify. Perhaps the worst is the core premise of the document, that those teachers and ordained leaders who promote homosexual behavior in the church are “brothers and sisters” with whom we are called to exercise tolerance and patience. Jesus despises such tolerance (Rev 2:20).
Share this story:
Recent Related Posts
- But I don’t want all that doom and gloom with my Easter!
- Archbishop Welby Struggles with a Greater Truth
- Clarity from the State Church of Norway
- Is the Creed “the” Sufficient Standard of Orthodoxy?
- BREAKING: Australian Bishops Agree to Strengthened Protocol
- Oz: Bishop John McIntyre (Gippsland) to Seek to Change Bishops’ Protocol on Human Sexuality
- Lessons from the World Vision Debacle - “Not Taking Sides” is Taking a Side
Are you reading this?
Advertising on Stand Firm works!
Click here for details.