Yet Another Act of Surrender from the Usual Suspects
Another sad act of surrender, compromise and collaboration on the part of certain orthodox Anglicans in the Episcopal Church. There are so many repugnant aspects of the document linked above it is difficult to know which ones to identify. Perhaps the worst is the core premise of the document, that those teachers and ordained leaders who promote homosexual behavior in the church are “brothers and sisters” with whom we are called to exercise tolerance and patience. Jesus despises such tolerance (Rev 2:20).
Share this story:
Recent Related Posts
- Is the ACNA Part of the Anglican Communion?
- Tell me again how we worship the same God?
- On Being a Literalist
- There is one God and this guy is his Twitter!
- Dude! We can bring back heresy trials!
- California State Universities Fight “Islamophobia,” stoke Contempt for Christians
- Dr. Mohler: The Osteen Predicament—Mere Happiness Cannot Bear the Weight of the Gospel
Are you reading this?
Advertising on Stand Firm works!
Click here for details.