Yet Another Act of Surrender from the Usual Suspects
Another sad act of surrender, compromise and collaboration on the part of certain orthodox Anglicans in the Episcopal Church. There are so many repugnant aspects of the document linked above it is difficult to know which ones to identify. Perhaps the worst is the core premise of the document, that those teachers and ordained leaders who promote homosexual behavior in the church are “brothers and sisters” with whom we are called to exercise tolerance and patience. Jesus despises such tolerance (Rev 2:20).
Share this story:
Recent Related Posts
- The Pemberton Ruling - Liberal Theological and Political Method Exposed
- The Bad News About the Good News
- Archbishop Welby has Won
- How to Take Down a Straying Prelate
- Life Now Has a Price Tag
- Sydney Synod “Grieved” by actions of Bishops of Gippsland and Wangaratta
- Primates’ Meeting: It Still All Comes Down to What Welby Will Do
Are you reading this?
Advertising on Stand Firm works!
Click here for details.