ACLU joins Judas, Brutus, other traitors in the deeper part of Hell
No, I’m not consigning them to Dante’s worst circle because they are liberals.
I’m sticking them there because they have betrayed their noble origins in defense of the Bill of Rights - that is, the individual against the state - in favor of tribal causes and statism.
Just have a look at their website’s “About Us” tab, where they spell out what’s important.
With much in the news about health care mandates for abortion and contraception, there’s nothing on the page about free exercise of religion. Oh, but the “penumbral” right to privacy (abortion) is there.
With all of the arguments about gun control going on, you won’t see the Second Amendment there.
God-given human rights for every individual are out. Special laws for Government approved victim-client-constituency groups are in:
“The ACLU also works to extend rights to segments of our population that have traditionally been denied their rights, including people of color; women; lesbians, gay men, bisexuals and transgender people; prisoners; and people with disabilities.”
Yes, Dante envisioned history’s great traitors as deserving of the worst eternal torments. As whiteout brushes across the human race’s most noble effort at stating the dignity of the individual human being, the U.S. Bill of Rights, the ACLU’s siding with the statists merits a reservation in that ninth ring of Hell.
Share this story:
Recent Related Posts
- States Have a Right to Protect Residents from Illegal Immigration
- Gang Immigration Bill (S.744) is Comprehensively Flawed
- The Obama Scandals Aren’t About Bad Government, but Big Government
- Three Signs There’s a Cover-Up
- And the Hits (to the First Amendment) Just Keep On Coming
- Never Let a Tragedy Go to Waste
- Pre-teen Pedophile Victim Forced by Rapist to Get Abortion at Planned Parenthood
Are you reading this?
Advertising on Stand Firm works!
Click here for details.