The Eschaton Arrives
It is no longer necessary to listen to Harold Camping, Jehovah’s Witnesses, or any other religious figure or organization to find out the date of the End of All Things. Just look at Newsweek: it looks like it’s going to be Monday:
Share this story:
Recent Related Posts
- A Day in the Life of Religion of Peace Cleric: Pulverize, Kill and Subjugate
- Plebiscites, Popular Votes, Principles, Presumptions and Pragmatics
- Genderqueer, Australian Flags, Trump, Baal; Pots and Kettles
- It’s Not About Tolerance
- As the Media Spins
- Can We Call Them Anti-Semitic Yet? (UPDATED)
- Facebook CEO Conspires with German Chancellor to Censor Criticism of Refugee Crisis
Are you reading this?
Advertising on Stand Firm works!
Click here for details.