The Eschaton Arrives
It is no longer necessary to listen to Harold Camping, Jehovah’s Witnesses, or any other religious figure or organization to find out the date of the End of All Things. Just look at Newsweek: it looks like it’s going to be Monday:
Share this story:
Recent Related Posts
- Failure of TEC LGBT Strategy in One Easy Blog
- Science ‘n’ Reason Roundup
- Athanasius and Goebbels - random thoughts on “narratives”
- Your tax dollars at work in Baltamerica
- History of Baltimore “Rough Rides” vs. Narrative Reporting
- But what if Julia is in #Baltimore? UPDATED
- NARAL CO turns against choice
Are you reading this?
Advertising on Stand Firm works!
Click here for details.