The Eschaton Arrives
It is no longer necessary to listen to Harold Camping, Jehovah’s Witnesses, or any other religious figure or organization to find out the date of the End of All Things. Just look at Newsweek: it looks like it’s going to be Monday:
Share this story:
Recent Related Posts
- 2 New Mexico churches bombed on Lord’s Day (UPDATED)
- Center for Medical Progress Statement on Suppression of Abortion Videos
- Pay Day Lenders From Atlanta Send Fake “Christian” Ministry to Harass South Dakotans
- Next On the Agenda
- Planned Parenthood, Pay Day Lenders, and How I’m Praying These Days
- Another Biblical battlefront - you can give fire support
- The Bill of Hashtag
Are you reading this?
Advertising on Stand Firm works!
Click here for details.