The Eschaton Arrives
It is no longer necessary to listen to Harold Camping, Jehovah’s Witnesses, or any other religious figure or organization to find out the date of the End of All Things. Just look at Newsweek: it looks like it’s going to be Monday:
Share this story:
Recent Related Posts
- Silence! I Kill You!
- Human Sacrifice, Media Style
- Setting Gay Marriage on Mozilla’s Scale
- “How am I gonna be an optimist about this?”
- If a “red state” gives prenatal care to illegal immigrants, will liberals notice?
- Episcopal group circulates lie refuted in NY Times
- Somewhere, Mike Huckabee is Beating His Head Against a Wall
Are you reading this?
Advertising on Stand Firm works!
Click here for details.