The Eschaton Arrives
It is no longer necessary to listen to Harold Camping, Jehovah’s Witnesses, or any other religious figure or organization to find out the date of the End of All Things. Just look at Newsweek: it looks like it’s going to be Monday:
Share this story:
Recent Related Posts
- Ohio State U. research challenges Obamacare assumption
- Then and Now: NY Times Takes up Its Partisan Bat and Swings for the Fences
- Dan Savage is right
- God’s Grace Visible: the Story of a Christian Mom Who Went Viral
- State Dpt., MSM bail on Benghazi, BUT!
- CBS retreats to party line on Benghazi
- Broken glass
Are you reading this?
Advertising on Stand Firm works!
Click here for details.