The Eschaton Arrives
It is no longer necessary to listen to Harold Camping, Jehovah’s Witnesses, or any other religious figure or organization to find out the date of the End of All Things. Just look at Newsweek: it looks like it’s going to be Monday:
Share this story:
Recent Related Posts
- NARAL CO turns against choice
- Turkey’s Foreign Minister Coming Out of the Closet?
- BREAKING! BREAKING! BREAKING!
- Can Rolling Stone get us past the UVA rape of faith to the historical UVA rape?
- Apocalyptic, Intolerant Theocracy Nukes Up. But Indiana!
- You know that abortion/capital punishment symmetry argument? UPDATED
- Smoking while pregnant and 2 + 2 = whatever
Are you reading this?
Advertising on Stand Firm works!
Click here for details.