The Eschaton Arrives
It is no longer necessary to listen to Harold Camping, Jehovah’s Witnesses, or any other religious figure or organization to find out the date of the End of All Things. Just look at Newsweek: it looks like it’s going to be Monday:
Share this story:
Recent Related Posts
- Bow to the god of Gay, Or Else
- Your tax dollars AND church offerings at work in TEC
- One Christian’s Take on Disney’s Maleficent
- The mind boggling border situation
- The utilitarian unity of burning at the stake and abortion
- Media having trouble creating narrative for Seattle shooting
- South Dakota political scandal gets dumped on Jesus
Are you reading this?
Advertising on Stand Firm works!
Click here for details.