The Eschaton Arrives
It is no longer necessary to listen to Harold Camping, Jehovah’s Witnesses, or any other religious figure or organization to find out the date of the End of All Things. Just look at Newsweek: it looks like it’s going to be Monday:
Share this story:
Recent Related Posts
- You know that abortion/capital punishment symmetry argument? UPDATED
- Smoking while pregnant and 2 + 2 = whatever
- If he can choose his gender, why not this identity?
- At terror confab, Obama SPOX calls out “Christian militants”
- Islam amplifies blasphemy
- The Freedom of Speech
- Gay Brownshirts to TLC: Thou Shalt Not Broadcast
Are you reading this?
Advertising on Stand Firm works!
Click here for details.