The Eschaton Arrives
It is no longer necessary to listen to Harold Camping, Jehovah’s Witnesses, or any other religious figure or organization to find out the date of the End of All Things. Just look at Newsweek: it looks like it’s going to be Monday:
Share this story:
Recent Related Posts
- Here’s an oasis in the midst of all the crazy bad news
- Bristol Palin pregnant out of wedlock again
- Twitter exchange over rainbow White House
- Left exploits, then drops “war on women”
- Failure of TEC LGBT Strategy in One Easy Blog
- Science ‘n’ Reason Roundup
- Athanasius and Goebbels - random thoughts on “narratives”
Are you reading this?
Advertising on Stand Firm works!
Click here for details.