The Eschaton Arrives
It is no longer necessary to listen to Harold Camping, Jehovah’s Witnesses, or any other religious figure or organization to find out the date of the End of All Things. Just look at Newsweek: it looks like it’s going to be Monday:
Share this story:
Recent Related Posts
- More from the IX Commandment beat
- Gay Marriage is to Govt. as is Study Hall to Academics
- Pope Canonizes Saints, Reporter Gets the Vapors (UPDATED)
- Hey Anglicans, hearing the Benghazi testimony, how ‘bout that IX Commandment?
- Better headgear or wii to prevent terrorism
- CNN on Syrian Chemical Weapons
- The “Big Bang Theory” and What It Tells Us about Man’s Capabilities
Are you reading this?
Advertising on Stand Firm works!
Click here for details.