National Democratic Cathedral
My friend Jeff Walton of the Institute on Religion and Democracy has an excellent piece up at the American Spectator about the
Democratic Party hack buffoon who is now running the National Cathedral. You should read the whole article, but here’s the money quote:
Despite having freshly arrived from a failed seminary and a parish that by Evangelical or Roman Catholic standards would be viewed as somewhat small, [Gary] Hall clearly has feelings of grandeur about his new office, seeing the National Cathedral as the center of American religious life.
Previous generations of liberal Episcopal clergy often spoke in layers of obfuscation; discovering the heretical teaching buried in their writing and preaching required hours of decoding. Hall represents a younger generation of liberal Episcopalians who resemble nothing so much as Unitarian Universalists decked out in stoles and surplices; they are quick to denounce those who advocate historic Christian teaching—especially moral teaching—as intolerant perpetrators of injustice who must be silenced.
Share this story:
Recent Related Posts
- South Carolina Supreme Court Takes Jurisdiction of Appeals
- Watch out What You Ask for: CA Judge Puts Cloud on all ECUSA Parish Property Sales
- ECUSA’s 815 in Transparent Move to Punish Fort Worth
- Courts in SC and TX Show 815 Which Way the Wind Blows
- BREAKING: Texas Supreme Court Denies TEC Motion for Re-Hearing
- Bishop Lawrence Addresses His Diocese About the Issue of Consolidation
- BREAKING - SCOTUS Denies Falls Church Petition
Are you reading this?
Advertising on Stand Firm works!
Click here for details.