Nutjob Presiding Bishop Likens Mark Lawrence to Adam Lanza
And now… mental illness:
I tell you that story because it’s indicative of attitudes we’ve seen here and in many other places. Somebody decides he knows the law, and oversteps whatever authority he may have to dictate the fate of others who may in fact be obeying the law, and often a law for which this local tyrant is not the judge. It’s not too far from that kind of attitude to citizens’ militias deciding to patrol their towns or the Mexican border for unwelcome visitors. It’s not terribly far from the state of mind evidenced in school shootings, or in those who want to arm school children, or the terrorism that takes oil workers hostage.
Share this story:
Recent Related Posts
- Five Predictions About Presiding Bishop-Elect Curry
- Here’s an oasis in the midst of all the crazy bad news
- Revisionist Activist Deimel Charged with Theft; Alleged Victim is 91-Yr Old Nursing Home Resident
- South Carolina Parishes Reject Divisive “Settlement” Offer
- (BREAKING) Bishop Iker and His Diocese Win All Saints Fort Worth Case
- Disagreement w/ EpiscoLeft = “homicide by a motor vehicle while impaired”
- Failure of TEC LGBT Strategy in One Easy Blog
Are you reading this?
Advertising on Stand Firm works!
Click here for details.