Nutjob Presiding Bishop Likens Mark Lawrence to Adam Lanza
And now… mental illness:
I tell you that story because it’s indicative of attitudes we’ve seen here and in many other places. Somebody decides he knows the law, and oversteps whatever authority he may have to dictate the fate of others who may in fact be obeying the law, and often a law for which this local tyrant is not the judge. It’s not too far from that kind of attitude to citizens’ militias deciding to patrol their towns or the Mexican border for unwelcome visitors. It’s not terribly far from the state of mind evidenced in school shootings, or in those who want to arm school children, or the terrorism that takes oil workers hostage.
Share this story:
Recent Related Posts
- SC Judge Makes Short Shrift of ECUSA’s Motion
- Quincy Court to TEC: “Plaintiffs Won—Quit Your Bad-Faith Maneuvers ... Now!”
- Fort Worth Case Argued before Judge Chupp
- ECUSA to Judge Goodstein: “We, not You, Get to Decide What Is Ours”
- Presiding Bishop Restricts Heather Cook under Title IV
- Bishop Lawrence Writes to his Diocese
- South Carolina Decision Is Full Vindication for the Victims of ECUSA’s Oppression
Are you reading this?
Advertising on Stand Firm works!
Click here for details.