DioMS: Ban on Same-Sex Blessings Still in Place, Unless You Want to Do Same-Sex Blessings
Get this: The Diocese of Mississippi, whose bishop authorized same-sex blessings in his diocesan address of last Friday, is reminding folks:
While a general ban on the blessing of same gender unions remains in place, he will allow congregations which self-select and undergo a thorough process to move toward blessings of same gender unions.
On another note, I love the headline of the press release: “Bishop Gray calls for election of successor.” Gee, Scott, I’d think you could have at least mentioned “...And Reverses Church Teaching on Christian Marriage with Stroke of Pen.”
Share this story:
Recent Related Posts
- South Carolina Trial Day 11: a Waste of Time
- Trial in South Carolina: Day 10 - ECUSA’s Witness again Barred from Rendering Undisclosed Opinions
- Trial in South Carolina: Day 9 - a Day of Contradictions
- Fireworks in the South Carolina Trial: Day 8
- Trial in South Carolina: Day 7 (UPDATED: TEC Witness Concedes Case)
- Matthew 25 responses to the border meltdown - UPDATE
- Trial in South Carolina: Day 6
Are you reading this?
Advertising on Stand Firm works!
Click here for details.