DioMS: Ban on Same-Sex Blessings Still in Place, Unless You Want to Do Same-Sex Blessings
Get this: The Diocese of Mississippi, whose bishop authorized same-sex blessings in his diocesan address of last Friday, is reminding folks:
While a general ban on the blessing of same gender unions remains in place, he will allow congregations which self-select and undergo a thorough process to move toward blessings of same gender unions.
On another note, I love the headline of the press release: “Bishop Gray calls for election of successor.” Gee, Scott, I’d think you could have at least mentioned “...And Reverses Church Teaching on Christian Marriage with Stroke of Pen.”
Share this story:
Recent Related Posts
- Submit or Be Destroyed (UPDATED)
- Tranny Jesus will save us from jihad and genocide
- Legal News from South Carolina and San Joaquin
- Turkey’s Foreign Minister Coming Out of the Closet?
- NY Times Theologian in Residence Demands Christians Submit to Foreign Gospel
- The Go Fund Me Campaign for the Pizza Restaurant that Stood For Religious Freedom
- Ernst Roehm Rides Again
Are you reading this?
Advertising on Stand Firm works!
Click here for details.