DioMS: Ban on Same-Sex Blessings Still in Place, Unless You Want to Do Same-Sex Blessings
Get this: The Diocese of Mississippi, whose bishop authorized same-sex blessings in his diocesan address of last Friday, is reminding folks:
While a general ban on the blessing of same gender unions remains in place, he will allow congregations which self-select and undergo a thorough process to move toward blessings of same gender unions.
On another note, I love the headline of the press release: “Bishop Gray calls for election of successor.” Gee, Scott, I’d think you could have at least mentioned “...And Reverses Church Teaching on Christian Marriage with Stroke of Pen.”
Share this story:
Recent Related Posts
- [Oz] New Diocese of Gippsland Appointment Raises Fresh Concerns
- BIshop Bruno Forces Pregnant Women and Children to Worship Outdoors in Summer Heat
- 2 New Mexico churches bombed on Lord’s Day (UPDATED)
- Pay Day Lenders From Atlanta Send Fake “Christian” Ministry to Harass South Dakotans
- Look! A squirrel! (Sermon on John 6:1-21)
- Final Judgment Entered in Fort Worth Case
- Planned Parenthood, Pay Day Lenders, and How I’m Praying These Days
Are you reading this?
Advertising on Stand Firm works!
Click here for details.