The writing is on the wall I think. The Archbishop of Canterbury will link the ACNA’s communion recognition to the ACNA’s willingness to participate in his “reconciliation” process. “Reconcile with the Episcopal Church and you will be rewarded with a place at my table.”
The question, I think, will be whether or not the ACNA bishops possess the fidelity to refuse the lure and stand firm. I think they do and pray they will.
If they don’t - and this is predictive not a declaration - then the ACNA will begin to come undone.
Share this story:
Recent Related Posts
- What is Going on With the ACNA and the Filioque?
- One Rule for Thee; a Different One for Me
- Memorial Day: “A bedrock American value could be lost”
- Don’t Sign the Letter
- GAFCON 2013 - Official Announcement
- Ruling in St. James Case Clouds the Title of Former Episcopal Parish Properties in California
- Fresno Judge Denies ECUSA’s Motion for Summary Judgment in San Joaquin
Are you reading this?
Advertising on Stand Firm works!
Click here for details.