Catholic Expert Details ‘Huge Homosexual Underground in the Church’
That there is a huge homosexual faction in the Roman Catholic Church - and that it’s well-organized and up to no good - is no secret, and there’s a debate to be had about how ‘underground’ it really is, but it’s encouraging to see the church continuing to confront it, and equally encouraging to see Catholic-friendly sites like LifeSiteNews covering it. Longtime readers here at Stand Firm will also recognize this particular pattern:
They know well, however, that they may be exposed and embarrassed, so they shield one another by offering mutual support. They build informal relationships reminding of a clique or even mafia, aim at holding particularly those positions which offer power and money.
When they achieve a decision-making position, they try to promote and advance mostly those whose nature is similar to theirs, or at least who are known to be too weak to oppose them. This way, leading positions in the Church may be held by people suffering from deep internal wounds.
They may actually achieve a dominating position in many areas of church hierarchy, become a “backroom elite” which actually has tremendous power in deciding about important nominations and the whole life of the Church. Indeed, they may even prove to be too powerful for honest, well-meaning bishops.
Share this story:
Recent Related Posts
- Sweet lyrics and you can goose step to it!
- You win or you die
- Shiny Red Balls & Red Herrings in Upper South Carolina: Three Notes on Bishop Waldo’s Clergy Email
- Waldo To Approve Same Sex Blessings: Truth & Consequences in the Diocese of Upper South Carolina
- A Glance At the 59 Congregations of the Diocese of Upper South Carolina
- Justin Welby: Legally Recognized Homosexual Unions “Strengthen us All…”
- A Few Notes About the Boy Scouts Decision
Are you reading this?
Advertising on Stand Firm works!
Click here for details.