The Bottom Line in the Truro Affair
Some recent correspondence has sharpened my thinking on this. Here’s the key issue as concisely as I can put it.
Either Shannon Johnston is a false teacher or he is not. Either the issue over which Truro split from Virginia is a gospel matter or it is not.
If it is the former then it is outrageous that Truro/Baucum should all promote Johnston in any way at all. If it is the latter then Truro/Baucum ought to repent of splitting over a secondary matter and return to TEC.
Share this story:
Recent Related Posts
- Blatant Bias on Display in ECUSA’s South Carolina Case
- On the Oral Arguments Yesterday in South Carolina
- A Living Text: PEARUSA to Integrate Fully Into the ACNA
- Important Developments in South Carolina
- Uh-oh: Is Kim Davis in Trouble with the Law Again?
- Primates’ Meeting: It Still All Comes Down to What Welby Will Do
- Finally! An Anglican Post
Are you reading this?
Advertising on Stand Firm works!
Click here for details.