The Bottom Line in the Truro Affair
Some recent correspondence has sharpened my thinking on this. Here’s the key issue as concisely as I can put it.
Either Shannon Johnston is a false teacher or he is not. Either the issue over which Truro split from Virginia is a gospel matter or it is not.
If it is the former then it is outrageous that Truro/Baucum should all promote Johnston in any way at all. If it is the latter then Truro/Baucum ought to repent of splitting over a secondary matter and return to TEC.
Share this story:
Recent Related Posts
- Fort Worth Court Denies TEC Motion to Stay Proceedings
- An Easter Message From Bishop Mark Lawrence
- Texas Supreme Court Denies ECUSA’s Motion for Stay / Recall
- But I don’t want all that doom and gloom with my Easter!
- Archbishop Welby Struggles with a Greater Truth
- Clarity from the State Church of Norway
- South Carolina Supreme Court Takes Jurisdiction of Appeals
Are you reading this?
Advertising on Stand Firm works!
Click here for details.