Secular UK college segregates debate audience by gender
They did so because one of the debaters was a Muslim who demanded it.
At his blog, Cranmer outs the lunacy and hypocrisy:
Why do ‘human rights’ fly out of the window where Islam is concerned? Why does liberal democracy take a back seat in the toleration of sharia law? Why do universities and public institutions bend over backwards to avoid the charge of ‘Islamophobia’?
The seating arrangements were made known well before this debate took place, so why was it left to just three men to sit with the women in protest? Where were the hordes of equality-loving LGBTers? Where were the ardent and principled feminists? Why were they not demanding seats at the front, with the men?
Any mention of this by the BBC? None at all. What outcry would have greeted a debate at which the audience was segregated black and white or gay and straight. But male and female is okay, because it is the will of Mohammed (pbuh).
What sweet reassurance flows as we consider that the culture and institutions of the UK are driving Anglican reconciliation efforts. There is great peace in the clarity that reconciliation always comes down on one side - the one that despises the core values of the host.
Share this story:
Recent Related Posts
- Friend of the Devil
- In Support of Single Issue Voting
- Forgot to Take Off Their Shoes to Count
- Egregiously Stupid Comment Contest Reopened
- California State Universities Fight “Islamophobia,” stoke Contempt for Christians
- Dr. Mohler: The Osteen Predicament—Mere Happiness Cannot Bear the Weight of the Gospel
- Making Us Debate Gutting First Amendment is UNFAIR!!!
Are you reading this?
Advertising on Stand Firm works!
Click here for details.