No Communion for Pro-Abortion Politicians?
In the Aparecida Document, a document that represents a joint statement by Latin American church leaders but presented by Francis in 2007, the leaders stated, “we should commit ourselves to ‘eucharistic coherence,’ that is, we should be conscious that people cannot receive holy communion and at the same time act or speak against the commandments, in particular when abortions, euthanasia, and other serious crimes against life and family are facilitated. This responsibility applies particularly to legislators, governors, and health professionals.”
Share this story:
Recent Related Posts
- Methodists Weigh In On Gosnell
- Gosnell Waives Right to Appeal; Gets Life in Prison
- Pope Canonizes Saints, Reporter Gets the Vapors (UPDATED)
- Late-Term Abortionist LeRoy Carhart Exposed
- Just A Little Flashback: William McKeachie on the Legacy of Pope Benedict XVI
- Molech’s Church Brings Out Heavy Artillery
- Exposing Works of Darkness II: 72 Members of Congress Confront MSM
Are you reading this?
Advertising on Stand Firm works!
Click here for details.