No Communion for Pro-Abortion Politicians?
In the Aparecida Document, a document that represents a joint statement by Latin American church leaders but presented by Francis in 2007, the leaders stated, “we should commit ourselves to ‘eucharistic coherence,’ that is, we should be conscious that people cannot receive holy communion and at the same time act or speak against the commandments, in particular when abortions, euthanasia, and other serious crimes against life and family are facilitated. This responsibility applies particularly to legislators, governors, and health professionals.”
Share this story:
Recent Related Posts
- Commercial Dares to Portray Unborn as Human
- On Attempts to Rewrite the Bible
- Purveyors of Death Seek to Up the Ante
- UPDATED: Wheaton College Professor Dons Hi-Jab in Solidarity with Muslims
- Planned Parenthood Sues for Right to Dispose of Babies as Landfill Medical Waste
- Is Abortion Murder?
- Hollywood Cheers for Culture of Death
Are you reading this?
Advertising on Stand Firm works!
Click here for details.