No Communion for Pro-Abortion Politicians?
In the Aparecida Document, a document that represents a joint statement by Latin American church leaders but presented by Francis in 2007, the leaders stated, “we should commit ourselves to ‘eucharistic coherence,’ that is, we should be conscious that people cannot receive holy communion and at the same time act or speak against the commandments, in particular when abortions, euthanasia, and other serious crimes against life and family are facilitated. This responsibility applies particularly to legislators, governors, and health professionals.”
Share this story:
Recent Related Posts
- The Genderbread Person
- Planned Parenthood Stinks Up Twitter
- A Bit of Martin Luther for Reformation Day
- Reformation Day - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer Burns His Hand
- CA to Churches: You WILL Bow to Molech
- LifeSite: Cardinal Burke says statement from Pope Francis… is ‘long overdue’
- American decadence plus Mexican fatalism equals terror, tyranny
Are you reading this?
Advertising on Stand Firm works!
Click here for details.