Judge: Feds Can’t Make Domino’s Founder Offer Birth Control
Score one (at least for now) for the good guys:
A federal judge has blocked the Obama administration from requiring Domino’s Pizza founder Tom Monaghan to provide mandatory contraception coverage to his employees under the federal health care law.
The devout Roman Catholic says he considers contraception “gravely immoral” practice. His lawsuit also lists as a plaintiff his Domino’s Farms, an office park outside Ann Arbor.
On Thursday, U.S. District Judge Lawrence Zatkoff granted a preliminary injunction against enforcement of the law against Monaghan and Domino’s Farms.
Monaghan has sold most of his controlling stake in Domino’s Pizza. He offers health insurance that excludes contraception and abortion for employees.
Share this story:
Recent Related Posts
- Standing up to the Obergefellers
- Trigger Warnings Are For Liberals Only
- Where Do You Stand on This Great Gift from God?
- Canada Headed Over Cliff
- Barbarians Who Practice Religion of Peace Behead 82-Year Old Archaeologist
- Killing Christians to Fund Terror
- BIshop Bruno Forces Pregnant Women and Children to Worship Outdoors in Summer Heat
Are you reading this?
Advertising on Stand Firm works!
Click here for details.