Are we civilized?
Over at Red State, I ran into a feature that made me think, “This is what blogging is all about.”
“Kermit Gosnell, Nihilism, Tolerance, and The Evil of The Blur” is a short, hard punch of truth. It is audio/visual and economically verbal; polemic and prose; it is the news the MSM stopped delivering in order to serve “the blur.”
There’s shocking content and some coarse expression, but it is worth watching, hearing, reading and most of all engaging the challenge it mounts,
I can’t hate what I can’t intelligently argue against. I can want it to be false, but the guy calling Americans a nation increasingly populated by unaware, uncaring losers is speaking God’s truth. The Evil of The Blur is yet another way in which America increasingly fails to qualify anymore as a civilized nation.
Share this story:
Recent Related Posts
- In Support of Single Issue Voting
- Forgot to Take Off Their Shoes to Count
- Egregiously Stupid Comment Contest Reopened
- California State Universities Fight “Islamophobia,” stoke Contempt for Christians
- Dr. Mohler: The Osteen Predicament—Mere Happiness Cannot Bear the Weight of the Gospel
- The Christian Case for Abortion Rights: Writer Goes In Search of a Mythical Beast
- Making Us Debate Gutting First Amendment is UNFAIR!!!
Are you reading this?
Advertising on Stand Firm works!
Click here for details.