Are we civilized?
Over at Red State, I ran into a feature that made me think, “This is what blogging is all about.”
“Kermit Gosnell, Nihilism, Tolerance, and The Evil of The Blur” is a short, hard punch of truth. It is audio/visual and economically verbal; polemic and prose; it is the news the MSM stopped delivering in order to serve “the blur.”
There’s shocking content and some coarse expression, but it is worth watching, hearing, reading and most of all engaging the challenge it mounts,
I can’t hate what I can’t intelligently argue against. I can want it to be false, but the guy calling Americans a nation increasingly populated by unaware, uncaring losers is speaking God’s truth. The Evil of The Blur is yet another way in which America increasingly fails to qualify anymore as a civilized nation.
Share this story:
Recent Related Posts
- Houston Mayor Drops Controversial Pastor Subpoenas
- Should Ebola Health Care Workers Be Quarantined?
- Stealing Youthful Innocence in the Name of Feminism
- CA to Churches: You WILL Bow to Molech
- Horus Reads the Internet
- American decadence plus Mexican fatalism equals terror, tyranny
- Scalia’s Prophecy Fulfilled (Sub Silentio)
Are you reading this?
Advertising on Stand Firm works!
Click here for details.