Are we civilized?
Over at Red State, I ran into a feature that made me think, “This is what blogging is all about.”
“Kermit Gosnell, Nihilism, Tolerance, and The Evil of The Blur” is a short, hard punch of truth. It is audio/visual and economically verbal; polemic and prose; it is the news the MSM stopped delivering in order to serve “the blur.”
There’s shocking content and some coarse expression, but it is worth watching, hearing, reading and most of all engaging the challenge it mounts,
I can’t hate what I can’t intelligently argue against. I can want it to be false, but the guy calling Americans a nation increasingly populated by unaware, uncaring losers is speaking God’s truth. The Evil of The Blur is yet another way in which America increasingly fails to qualify anymore as a civilized nation.
Share this story:
Recent Related Posts
- Center for Medical Progress Statement on Suppression of Abortion Videos
- Abortionists Find Judge to Ignore First Amendment (UPDATED)
- Newest From CMP: “It’s a Boy!”
- The Empire Strikes Back With Judicial Collaboration (UPDATED)
- Pay Day Lenders From Atlanta Send Fake “Christian” Ministry to Harass South Dakotans
- The Empire of Death Strikes Back
- SJW Seeks to Ban Humor
Are you reading this?
Advertising on Stand Firm works!
Click here for details.