All Is Well™: Meanwhile, at yet another parish in the Diocese of Upper South Carolina ...
Readers may recall this thread that featured reports on several parishes [just to be clear, these are *not* missions, but parishes].
Via email, there is this report about another parish—I have slightly rounded the numbers but the essence is accurate:
—2009 Pledge payments $430,000 (which was about 60K less than 2008)
—2012 Pledge payments $350,000
Share this story:
Recent Related Posts
- Blatant Bias on Display in ECUSA’s South Carolina Case
- On the Oral Arguments Yesterday in South Carolina
- Important Developments in South Carolina
- Former Bishop of Maryland, Heather Cook, Pleads Guilty to Manslaughter and Drunk Driving
- BIshop Bruno Forces Pregnant Women and Children to Worship Outdoors in Summer Heat
- Pay Day Lenders From Atlanta Send Fake “Christian” Ministry to Harass South Dakotans
- Look! A squirrel! (Sermon on John 6:1-21)
Are you reading this?
Advertising on Stand Firm works!
Click here for details.