All Is Well™: Meanwhile, at yet another parish in the Diocese of Upper South Carolina ...
Readers may recall this thread that featured reports on several parishes [just to be clear, these are *not* missions, but parishes].
Via email, there is this report about another parish—I have slightly rounded the numbers but the essence is accurate:
—2009 Pledge payments $430,000 (which was about 60K less than 2008)
—2012 Pledge payments $350,000
Share this story:
Recent Related Posts
- Presiding Bishop Rules out Settlement; San Joaquin to Appeal
- Making Sense of the Trial in South Carolina
- Analyzing the Quincy Decision
- South Carolina Trial Ends: Day 14
- [Bumped: How to give to Quincy] Quincy Funds Frozen Again; Defense Fund Needs Help
- South Carolina Trial Day 13: the Truth Will Out
- South Carolina Trial: Day 12 - Judge Refuses to Be Distracted
Are you reading this?
Advertising on Stand Firm works!
Click here for details.