All Is Well™: Meanwhile, at yet another parish in the Diocese of Upper South Carolina ...
Readers may recall this thread that featured reports on several parishes [just to be clear, these are *not* missions, but parishes].
Via email, there is this report about another parish—I have slightly rounded the numbers but the essence is accurate:
—2009 Pledge payments $430,000 (which was about 60K less than 2008)
—2012 Pledge payments $350,000
Share this story:
Recent Related Posts
- Pay Day Lenders From Atlanta Send Fake “Christian” Ministry to Harass South Dakotans
- Look! A squirrel! (Sermon on John 6:1-21)
- Final Judgment Entered in Fort Worth Case
- Planned Parenthood, Pay Day Lenders, and How I’m Praying These Days
- Another Biblical battlefront - you can give fire support
- Busting Paltry Prayer Time
- Charges Filed against +Bruno by Clergy and Parishioners
Are you reading this?
Advertising on Stand Firm works!
Click here for details.