All Is Well™: Meanwhile, at yet another parish in the Diocese of Upper South Carolina ...
Readers may recall this thread that featured reports on several parishes [just to be clear, these are *not* missions, but parishes].
Via email, there is this report about another parish—I have slightly rounded the numbers but the essence is accurate:
—2009 Pledge payments $430,000 (which was about 60K less than 2008)
—2012 Pledge payments $350,000
Share this story:
Recent Related Posts
- Decision Expected Soon in South Carolina Case
- Is a Church that Sues Itself a Church?
- ECUSA Denied Leave to Appeal in Quincy Case
- Ephraim Radner on Why I Changed My Mind on Civil Marriage
- More than 150 Clergy Sign The Marriage Pledge in 48 Hours
- Oh Dear—Jim Naughton is peevish again—so give generously to the IRD
- One Black Episcopalian on Ferguson
Are you reading this?
Advertising on Stand Firm works!
Click here for details.