All Is Well™: Meanwhile, at yet another parish in the Diocese of Upper South Carolina ...
Readers may recall this thread that featured reports on several parishes [just to be clear, these are *not* missions, but parishes].
Via email, there is this report about another parish—I have slightly rounded the numbers but the essence is accurate:
—2009 Pledge payments $430,000 (which was about 60K less than 2008)
—2012 Pledge payments $350,000
Share this story:
Recent Related Posts
- Episcopal Church service celebrates language of sexual misconduct
- Five Predictions About Presiding Bishop-Elect Curry
- Here’s an oasis in the midst of all the crazy bad news
- Revisionist Activist Deimel Charged with Theft; Alleged Victim is 91-Yr Old Nursing Home Resident
- TEC offer to let Stand Firm transfer to Westboro Baptist declined
- South Carolina Parishes Reject Divisive “Settlement” Offer
- (BREAKING) Bishop Iker and His Diocese Win All Saints Fort Worth Case
Are you reading this?
Advertising on Stand Firm works!
Click here for details.