Religions Not Accepting of Everybody
Seriously? Is anyone else really sick and tired of the double standard?
No, I still think we have a ways to go. The religious community, we respect religion, and we want people to have their religion and also not change religions, but we want people to be accepting of everybody. So I think the religious community and the sports community, between the two, I think those are two of the last closets in America, two of the last places where people are accepted.
Share this story:
Recent Related Posts
- But I don’t want all that doom and gloom with my Easter!
- Dr. Al Mohler: “The Gospel of Jesus’ Wife and the State of Modern Scholarship”
- Archbishop Welby Struggles with a Greater Truth
- Easter in the Episcopal Church (sigh) ... again
- Common Core Reading List Contains Sexually Explicit Material
- OKCupid CEO Made Donations to Anti-Gay Campaign
- Zombie Activism
Are you reading this?
Advertising on Stand Firm works!
Click here for details.