Religions Not Accepting of Everybody
Seriously? Is anyone else really sick and tired of the double standard?
No, I still think we have a ways to go. The religious community, we respect religion, and we want people to have their religion and also not change religions, but we want people to be accepting of everybody. So I think the religious community and the sports community, between the two, I think those are two of the last closets in America, two of the last places where people are accepted.
Share this story:
Recent Related Posts
- Houston Mayor Drops Controversial Pastor Subpoenas
- Stealing Youthful Innocence in the Name of Feminism
- CA to Churches: You WILL Bow to Molech
- Marry These People or Else
- Horus Reads the Internet
- Houston Makes Meaningless Change in Unconstitutional Demand
- Houston: Don’t Blame Us, We’re Asleep At the Switch
Are you reading this?
Advertising on Stand Firm works!
Click here for details.