Religions Not Accepting of Everybody
Seriously? Is anyone else really sick and tired of the double standard?
No, I still think we have a ways to go. The religious community, we respect religion, and we want people to have their religion and also not change religions, but we want people to be accepting of everybody. So I think the religious community and the sports community, between the two, I think those are two of the last closets in America, two of the last places where people are accepted.
Share this story:
Recent Related Posts
- Egregiously Stupid Comment Contest Reopened
- California State Universities Fight “Islamophobia,” stoke Contempt for Christians
- Dr. Mohler: The Osteen Predicament—Mere Happiness Cannot Bear the Weight of the Gospel
- Peggy Noonan’s Tribute to Joan Rivers
- California City Mandates Free Marijuana!!
- ECSUA Rump Diocese in Ft. Worth Officially Embraces the Culture
- Gay Marchers Approved for St. Patrick’s Day Parade; Cardinal Dolan as Grand Marshall
Are you reading this?
Advertising on Stand Firm works!
Click here for details.