Religions Not Accepting of Everybody
Seriously? Is anyone else really sick and tired of the double standard?
No, I still think we have a ways to go. The religious community, we respect religion, and we want people to have their religion and also not change religions, but we want people to be accepting of everybody. So I think the religious community and the sports community, between the two, I think those are two of the last closets in America, two of the last places where people are accepted.
Share this story:
Recent Related Posts
- Taking Rape Seriously Requires Us to Take Sex Seriously.
- The Unraveling of the Anglican Communion
- Dude! We can bring back heresy trials!
- Friend of the Devil
- In Support of Single Issue Voting
- Egregiously Stupid Comment Contest Reopened
- California State Universities Fight “Islamophobia,” stoke Contempt for Christians
Are you reading this?
Advertising on Stand Firm works!
Click here for details.