Religions Not Accepting of Everybody
Seriously? Is anyone else really sick and tired of the double standard?
No, I still think we have a ways to go. The religious community, we respect religion, and we want people to have their religion and also not change religions, but we want people to be accepting of everybody. So I think the religious community and the sports community, between the two, I think those are two of the last closets in America, two of the last places where people are accepted.
Share this story:
Recent Related Posts
- School Cancels “Put Your Daughter in a Symbol of Submission” Day
- Turkey’s Foreign Minister Coming Out of the Closet?
- NY Times Theologian in Residence Demands Christians Submit to Foreign Gospel
- Can Rolling Stone get us past the UVA rape of faith to the historical UVA rape?
- Pony Up, Or Else
- The Go Fund Me Campaign for the Pizza Restaurant that Stood For Religious Freedom
- Ernst Roehm Rides Again
Are you reading this?
Advertising on Stand Firm works!
Click here for details.