Pre-teen Pedophile Victim Forced by Rapist to Get Abortion at Planned Parenthood
An Everson man who impregnated a preteen girl and forced her to have an abortion must serve a six-year prison sentence, then leave the country.Luis Gonzalez-Jose, 31, raped the girl at a home in rural Whatcom County while her mother was in the shower, according to charging documents filed in Whatcom County Superior Court.
How comfortable are you that this man will actually be deported?
Immigration and Customs Enforcement will ensure that Gonzalez-Jose is deported upon his release. For now, he’s locked up at the Washington Corrections Center in Shelton.
Yet another example of how far down the rabbit hole we have gone. Did you ever think a PRE-teen girl could walk into a tax payer supported clinic and get an abortion without so much as parental consent? Did you ever think you had reason to wonder if our government would really deport a pedophile or if they actually did, that they could keep him from coming back?
Share this story:
Recent Related Posts
- But I don’t want all that doom and gloom with my Easter!
- Dr. Al Mohler: “The Gospel of Jesus’ Wife and the State of Modern Scholarship”
- Archbishop Welby Struggles with a Greater Truth
- Easter in the Episcopal Church (sigh) ... again
- Common Core Reading List Contains Sexually Explicit Material
- OKCupid CEO Made Donations to Anti-Gay Campaign
- New York: Home of the Next Gosnell
Are you reading this?
Advertising on Stand Firm works!
Click here for details.