2nd Anniversary of South Sudan Independence
It is a struggle and the outcome is far from assured.
But it’s a place where Christians suffer rather than submit to Islam, and from which comes the voice of truth to a corrupt western church.
Of your charity, please pray for South Sudan.
If you have means and are so led, you can support one village’s bright witness to a hopeful future for the nation.
Use this link to see some of the work afoot in Pajut Village, Panyang Province.
I am honored to serve on the Board of Rebuilding South Sudan Through Education. I thank God for a number of SF readers who’ve helped this effort, and I’m sure for many more who lift up South Sudan in prayer.
Share this story:
Recent Related Posts
- How do you say “Indaba” in Japanese?
- A (Formerly Anglo-)Catholic on the Anglican Flaw
- Grafton Appointment Exposes Massive Differences in the Anglican Church in Australia
- Ohio State U. research challenges Obamacare assumption
- Perth Same-Sex Marriage Vote - Provincial Council Says “No”
- Australia’s First Female Diocesan Bishop - we should ordain homosexuals and the Cross does not save
- Magical Christians say combat vets’ stress is un-Biblical
Are you reading this?
Advertising on Stand Firm works!
Click here for details.