2nd Anniversary of South Sudan Independence
It is a struggle and the outcome is far from assured.
But it’s a place where Christians suffer rather than submit to Islam, and from which comes the voice of truth to a corrupt western church.
Of your charity, please pray for South Sudan.
If you have means and are so led, you can support one village’s bright witness to a hopeful future for the nation.
Use this link to see some of the work afoot in Pajut Village, Panyang Province.
I am honored to serve on the Board of Rebuilding South Sudan Through Education. I thank God for a number of SF readers who’ve helped this effort, and I’m sure for many more who lift up South Sudan in prayer.
Share this story:
Recent Related Posts
- CII Recommendations Include Light Beatings for Wives
- [Oz] Nexus Conference Monday 23 May 2016 Livestream
- U.S. Methodists Preparing for Leap Over the Cliff
- Are Your State Dollars Paying for Abortion?
- DOJ Issues Threats to Schools
- What’s Wrong with the Law, and in Particular with Harvard Law School
- Eve of Extinction for Christians in Syria?
Are you reading this?
Advertising on Stand Firm works!
Click here for details.