2nd Anniversary of South Sudan Independence
It is a struggle and the outcome is far from assured.
But it’s a place where Christians suffer rather than submit to Islam, and from which comes the voice of truth to a corrupt western church.
Of your charity, please pray for South Sudan.
If you have means and are so led, you can support one village’s bright witness to a hopeful future for the nation.
Use this link to see some of the work afoot in Pajut Village, Panyang Province.
I am honored to serve on the Board of Rebuilding South Sudan Through Education. I thank God for a number of SF readers who’ve helped this effort, and I’m sure for many more who lift up South Sudan in prayer.
Share this story:
Recent Related Posts
- Your tax dollars AND church offerings at work in TEC
- Time for Christians to Get Out of Federal Contracting
- Islam in the News: Threatening Christians and Cutting off Hands
- Dr. Al Mohler on Church of England Decision to Ordain Women Bishops
- “Women Priests in their Sights”? - or “liberals in Australia running scared”
- Senate Stands for Religious Liberty, Left Has Hissy Fit
- Matthew 25 responses to the border meltdown - UPDATE
Are you reading this?
Advertising on Stand Firm works!
Click here for details.