Can I go to my Friend’s Gay Wedding?
Three brief answers to contemporary questions:
Can a Christian attend a friend’s gay wedding?
Not if said Christian truly loves his or her friend…love “does not rejoice at wrongdoing, but rejoices with the truth.”(1 Cor 13:6).
What about a professional Christian photographer…can one participate in the wedding by taking wedding photos?
No more than a Christian nurse or doctor can take part in an abortion…not unless you are willing to change sides and take an active part in the individuals’ self destruction and our culture’s hatred toward God.
What about those who live in New Mexico where such participation seems to have become mandatory?
Don’t think that these types of laws will remain localized. We will all face this sort of legal force in the near future. Here’s the answer we must give to all such threats: “be it known to you, O king, that we will not serve your gods or worship the golden image that you have set up.”(Dan 3:18)
Share this story:
Recent Related Posts
- Ephraim Radner on Why I Changed My Mind on Civil Marriage
- Abandoning the Search for the Gay Gene and Embracing Choice
- ACNA Primate: Don’t sign marriage pledge for now
- UK “journalists” distort study to advocate for LGBT church
- Oh Dear—Jim Naughton is peevish again—so give generously to the IRD
- The Marriage Pledge and the Libertarian Solution to the Marriage Debate
- Rusty Reno Makes the Case for Clergy Cutting the Government Out of the Sacrament of Holy Matrimony
Are you reading this?
Advertising on Stand Firm works!
Click here for details.