Can I go to my Friend’s Gay Wedding?
Three brief answers to contemporary questions:
Can a Christian attend a friend’s gay wedding?
Not if said Christian truly loves his or her friend…love “does not rejoice at wrongdoing, but rejoices with the truth.”(1 Cor 13:6).
What about a professional Christian photographer…can one participate in the wedding by taking wedding photos?
No more than a Christian nurse or doctor can take part in an abortion…not unless you are willing to change sides and take an active part in the individuals’ self destruction and our culture’s hatred toward God.
What about those who live in New Mexico where such participation seems to have become mandatory?
Don’t think that these types of laws will remain localized. We will all face this sort of legal force in the near future. Here’s the answer we must give to all such threats: “be it known to you, O king, that we will not serve your gods or worship the golden image that you have set up.”(Dan 3:18)
Share this story:
Recent Related Posts
- Liberals to United Methodist Church: Drop Dead (THIRD UPDATE)
- Don’t Support the Media’s Memes
- Priest Seeks to Reclaim Pride from Christian Disparagement
- ACLU Leader Quits After Daughters Encounter Men in Women’s Restroom
- Genderqueer, Australian Flags, Trump, Baal; Pots and Kettles
- DOJ Issues Threats to Schools
- What’s Wrong with the Law, and in Particular with Harvard Law School
Are you reading this?
Advertising on Stand Firm works!
Click here for details.