Around the Web: Roman Catholics
5 feeds updated every 5 minutes
- The Semiotics of Transgender Bathroom Signage
- Why I’m Anti-Anti-Trump
- Student Writers Wanted
- The Language of Love
- A Movement, Hijacked
- Saintly Defiance on Stage
- Mercersburg Theology, Eucharistic Union, and Civil Society
- First Links — 5.20.16
- My New Book is Out! I Have a New Book!
- 17 y/o Primary Voters in Ohio? Why Not “14 or Fight”?
- Thank you, Norman Lear; Thank you, Justice Ginsberg; Thank you, Professors West and George
- “Begin the Apocalypse” Once More!
- The Roches – We Three Kings
- What Would Pope Benedict or the Psalmist Say About THIS Music?
- “I Hate Youse All!” Uncle Charlie, Christmas & That Generation
- Kyrie Eleison: The “Year of Mercy” Can’t Come Too Soon…
- "Catholic Women Must Be Valued, Not Clericalized": I participate in NYTimes debate
- New podcast: "Where was my guardian angel?" I answer listeners' questions on suffering and healing on Catholic Answers Live
- Pom-pom and circumstance: More photos and video from my graduation day
- "Dr. Dawn, what's that hood that you've got on?"
- New podcast: "Healing is a process!"
- Becoming Dr. Dawn: A grateful remembrance of my defense
- Divine Mercy "both forgives and heals"
- Listen online: I speak about how Divine Mercy heals our memories
- Against Suspicion
- The Radical Reverse Engineering of Pope Francis
- The Joy of Love
- Virtual Reality Sucks
- I experienced something and that something was nothing
- The Case for Complicating Sex
- The Humor of Salvation
- Can a Catholic Feel the Bern?
Are you reading this?
Advertising on Stand Firm works!
Click here for details.