Around the Web: Roman Catholics
5 feeds updated every 5 minutes
- “Bliss was it in that dawn to be alive”
- Leave Wins
- The Ecumenical Consequences of the Peace
- What We’ve Been Reading—6.24.16
- Hot Takes and Viral Hits for Your Hip Christian Women’s Magazine
- American Civil Liberties Union Seeks Texas Abortion Data
- “Hate,” Once More: The Assassination of Jo Cox
- The Continuing Disaster of Sudan’s Islamist Government
- My New Book is Out! I Have a New Book!
- 17 y/o Primary Voters in Ohio? Why Not “14 or Fight”?
- Thank you, Norman Lear; Thank you, Justice Ginsberg; Thank you, Professors West and George
- “Begin the Apocalypse” Once More!
- The Roches – We Three Kings
- What Would Pope Benedict or the Psalmist Say About THIS Music?
- “I Hate Youse All!” Uncle Charlie, Christmas & That Generation
- Kyrie Eleison: The “Year of Mercy” Can’t Come Too Soon…
- New video: "How Divine Mercy Heals Our Memories"
- I discuss the question of women deacons on Fox News
- "Catholic Women Must Be Valued, Not Clericalized": I participate in NYTimes debate
- New podcast: "Where was my guardian angel?" I answer listeners' questions on suffering and healing on Catholic Answers Live
- Pom-pom and circumstance: More photos and video from my graduation day
- "Dr. Dawn, what's that hood that you've got on?"
- New podcast: "Healing is a process!"
- Becoming Dr. Dawn: A grateful remembrance of my defense
- Making Bombs Out Of Friends
- How To Get Your Human To Drop Morality
- How Benedict XVI Predicted Brexit
- The Difference Between a Narrative and an Argument Part 2
- The Difference Between a Narrative and an Argument
- How to Become a Cliche
- On Good Guilt and Bad Guilt
- Against Suspicion
Are you reading this?
Advertising on Stand Firm works!
Click here for details.