Around the Web: Roman Catholics
5 feeds updated every 5 minutes
- Pushy Pilgrims
- First Links — 8.1.14
- Terf Wars
- First Links — 7.31.14
- More Thoughts on Exile
- Why the U.S. Should Offer Asylum to Iraqi Christians
- First Links — 7.30.14
- Weary of Culture-Warring
- Christian Right? Christian Left? It’s Great to Have a Christian Anything
- A Day of Prayer and Adoration for Iraqi, Syrian Christians and More
- Nun News Mini-Roundup, Summer 2014
- UPDATE: Okay, Civilization is Not Over; Satire Got Me…Or DID It?
- Sometimes you just have to say, “okay, fly away…”
- “Watch out for those crazy kids”: Further Thoughts on the Christian Left
- A Christian in Exile: Letter to Mosul, Left Behind
- Four Warnings and a Fanfare: Thoughts on the Christian Left
- Welcome, Get Religion readers!
- Speaking July 31 in Washington on Ignatius Loyola, Pope Francis, & healing of memory
- What a Holocaust scholar can teach us on moral cost of admitting divorced & remarried to Holy Communion
- "Jesus did not live according to his fear"I talk to Rachel Balducci about what it means to suffer in union with Christ
- I like to be in America!
- Offering free Spanish-language copies of My Peace to priests & religious
- Editor of America's leading pastoral magazine endorses My Peace I Give You
- Bringing My Peace to NET TV & Washington's CIC
- How to Kill a Community: Lessons From Mediocre Rappers
- Selling Our Sins
- Objectifying Soccer Players Probably Won’t Help Fight Sexism
- Popes Should Resign More Often
- The Facebook Timeline and the Disintegration of Memory
- Oh, for a beautiful memory!
- Women Swiftly Running Out Of Things That Aren’t Sexy
Are you reading this?
Advertising on Stand Firm works!
Click here for details.