Around the Web: Roman Catholics
5 feeds updated every 5 minutes
- Atheists Annoyed in Troy
- The De-Professionalization of the NFL
- Solidarity with Raif Badawi
- Blind Willie Johnson, Andraé Crouch, and American Culture
- The (Non) Religion of Sport
- Marching for Life and Planet
- Mission Trips and the “Monolithic Other”
- Why I Objected
- Poverty, Paradoxical Prosperity and the Super Bowl
- Andrew Sullivan is Done With the Dishes…
- Amid Storms and Wars, the Daily Outrage that is Francis
- Answering Kyle Cupp With A Plastic Trumpet and a Scream
- Does Catholicism Need to Adopt an Entrepreneurial Spirit?
- The Prayer for Ashley
- The Bishop Who Knows His Way Around New Media
- Max Lindenman Returns to PatheosCatholic!
- Publisher's Weekly gets a new ThrillLatest media updates
- New Advent gets a new Thrill!Read an exclusive excerpt from my latest book
- New video: Everything you ever wanted to know about The Thrill of the Chaste (Catholic Edition) but were afraid to ask
- Listen now: I discuss the newly revised Thrill of the Chaste (Catholic Edition) on Relevant Radio's "Morning Air"
- The new Thrill hits Amazon, & chastity is in—make that on—the "Morning Air"!
- The Thrill returns—now with extra added Catholic flavor!
- Listen to my new talk: “Ways of Bringing the Divine Mercy to Survivors of Childhood Sexual Abuse”
- Priests, lay leaders recommend My Peace I Give You as a vital pastoral resource for healing sexual wounds
- The Difference Between a Renaming and a Baptism
- The Blessings of Secularism
- How to Kill a Community: Lessons From Mediocre Rappers
- Selling Our Sins
- Objectifying Soccer Players Probably Won’t Help Fight Sexism
- Popes Should Resign More Often
- The Facebook Timeline and the Disintegration of Memory
Are you reading this?
Advertising on Stand Firm works!
Click here for details.