Around the Web: Roman Catholics
5 feeds updated every 5 minutes
- Shakespeare Through Anecdotes
- First Links — 2.10.16
- Pope Francis and the Two Cities
- Speedos or Shorts? Bikinis or Bathing Suits?
- Letter from a Toronto Jail
- Richard John Neuhaus and the Church of Christ
- A Lost Chapter from Herodotus Concerning the Super Bowl
- What Should College Students Read?
- The Roches – We Three Kings
- What Would Pope Benedict or the Psalmist Say About THIS Music?
- “I Hate Youse All!” Uncle Charlie, Christmas & That Generation
- Kyrie Eleison: The “Year of Mercy” Can’t Come Too Soon…
- Pope Francis Has Set a Confrontation in Place; Not the One We Think
- Child Breaks Host in Half to Share With Divorced/Remarried Father
- What Pope Benedict Wrote about the Shroud of Turin
- A Simple Question for Nancy Pelosi
- New Advent features an excerpt of my new book, Remembering God's Mercy
- L'Osservatore Romano reviews the new Catholic edition of The Thrill of the Chaste
- Speaking at Marytown at an event heralding the Year of Mercy
- First Things reprints my L'Osservatore Romano article: "A Woman in the Seminary"
- L'Osservatore Romano publishes my article "A Woman in the Seminary"
- Now available for pre-order: My upcoming book on healing of memories, "Remembering God's Mercy"
- Why it's misleading to say "love is love"
- Watch now: I speak on true freedom vs. false freedom
- Faking It in the Age of Identity
- A Small Argument Against Sexual Idolatry
- Those Horribly Sappy Saints
- Rethinking Celibacy in the LGBTQQIP2SAA Age (Part 2)
- Rethinking Celibacy in the LGBTQQIP2SAA Age (Part 1)
- Catholicity and Cultural Appropriation
- How to Speak About Hell
- One Last Christmas Gift
Are you reading this?
Advertising on Stand Firm works!
Click here for details.