What Anglican Gospel-Teachers Can Accomplish
Holy Trinity Brompton is now taking empty cavernous COE parishes and filling them up with people—sort of a “reverse church planting” work—reversing time and decline, in a sense.
That work is being resisted by revisionist bishops who don’t want competition for their own failing liberal parishes.
Here’s a staff introductory video:
There’s no reason for Anglican parishes to be declining, dying, and closing. There’s nothing wrong with the Anglican expression of the gospel. There’s merely something wrong with people who don’t believe the gospel purporting to lead Anglican parishes.
Share this story:
Recent Related Posts
- CofE Clergy Refuse to “Take Note” of “Orthodox” Bishops’ Report on Marriage
- Queen’s Chaplain Who Objected to Quranic Readings at Cathedral Service Resigns
- Valé Mike Ovey
- New Zealand FCA make Submission to Same-Sex Blessing Working Group
- Two Worthy Reads
- [Oz] Nexus Conference Monday 23 May 2016 Livestream
- A Well-Aimed Blast at the Communion-Wreckers
Are you reading this?
Advertising on Stand Firm works!
Click here for details.