Video: New Black Panther Leader Praises Allah, bin Laden
This is the leader of the group Attorney General Eric Holder refuses to prosecute for voter intimidation (an incident also caught on videotape).
Note that I’m not saying Shabazz’s speech isn’t protected by the First Amendment, and I understand that for the Philadelphia incident to qualify as voter intimidation it may require a complaint by a voter who claims to have been intimidated. However, I find it more and more curious how the administration goes to so much effort to shield this group from scrutiny and prosecution, but starts twitching and mumbling about treason and investigations the moment Tea Partiers hoist a sign complaining about taxes being too high.
Share this story:
Recent Related Posts
- Actions Still Speak Louder Than Words
- Cranmer on Slaughter of British Soldier on Streets of London
- Britain De-Christianizing, Heading for Islamization
- They lived not only in ages past (South Sudan news)
- Hey Anglicans, hearing the Benghazi testimony, how ‘bout that IX Commandment?
- Better headgear or wii to prevent terrorism
- “Intellectuals” ally with idiots
Are you reading this?
Advertising on Stand Firm works!
Click here for details.