Video: New Black Panther Leader Praises Allah, bin Laden
This is the leader of the group Attorney General Eric Holder refuses to prosecute for voter intimidation (an incident also caught on videotape).
Note that I’m not saying Shabazz’s speech isn’t protected by the First Amendment, and I understand that for the Philadelphia incident to qualify as voter intimidation it may require a complaint by a voter who claims to have been intimidated. However, I find it more and more curious how the administration goes to so much effort to shield this group from scrutiny and prosecution, but starts twitching and mumbling about treason and investigations the moment Tea Partiers hoist a sign complaining about taxes being too high.
Share this story:
Recent Related Posts
- U.S. designates more Religion-of-Peaceniks as terror groups
- State Dpt., MSM bail on Benghazi, BUT!
- CBS retreats to party line on Benghazi
- Benghazi: CBS exposes government foreknowledge of the attack
- Who Will Speak Out Against Islamic Violence against Christians and Others?
- Saturday morning prayers for the persecuted church
- CANA Bishop writes President Obama on danger to Syria’s Christians
Are you reading this?
Advertising on Stand Firm works!
Click here for details.