Tec: This Good Friday, Let’s Celebrate Earth Day
This year, Earth Day falls on Good Friday—a profound coincidence. On the day we mark the crucifixion of Christ, let us remember that when Earth is degraded and species go extinct, a part of God’s body experiences a different type of crucifixion, and another way of seeing and experiencing God is diminished.
To fully honor Earth Day, we need to reclaim the theology that knows Earth is “very good” and holy. When we fully recognize this, our actions will create a more sustainable, compassionate economy and way of life.
Share this story:
Recent Related Posts
- Barbarians Who Practice Religion of Peace Behead 82-Year Old Archaeologist
- Satanic Temple Unveils Goat-headed Statute in Detroit
- Dude, tell that to ZAKA
- Nobel Prize Winning Scientist Dares To Refute Global Warming
- I Don’t Judge People
- Save Yourselves! The Climate is Falling
- Making a Mishmash of Marriage (Part III)
Are you reading this?
Advertising on Stand Firm works!
Click here for details.