Tec: This Good Friday, Let’s Celebrate Earth Day
This year, Earth Day falls on Good Friday—a profound coincidence. On the day we mark the crucifixion of Christ, let us remember that when Earth is degraded and species go extinct, a part of God’s body experiences a different type of crucifixion, and another way of seeing and experiencing God is diminished.
To fully honor Earth Day, we need to reclaim the theology that knows Earth is “very good” and holy. When we fully recognize this, our actions will create a more sustainable, compassionate economy and way of life.
Share this story:
Recent Related Posts
- Government Tampered Data Used to Support Case before Supreme Court
- The Case of the Felonious Priest
- More AGW Clarity
- Global Warming Alarmism Debunked: “It’s the Sample Size!”
- The Price of Freedom
- Updated: Widows and Orphans Used as Pawns in White House Gambit
- Paris Climate Treaty Could Bring About Major Wealth Redistribution
Are you reading this?
Advertising on Stand Firm works!
Click here for details.