The Episcopal Church: Resisting Fundamentalism Since 1784
The Episcopal Church was known for decades as “the Republican Party at prayer,” but as the late Paul Seabury, a descendant of Bishop Seabury, the first Episcopal bishop in the U.S. after the Revolution, memorably put it in his famous 1978 Harper’s magazine article, “Trendier than Thou,” it would be better known today as the Marxist party at prayer—if there were any clerical Marxists left. Instead today we get the relentless tide of multicultural political correctness from the Episcopal Church, exemplified by this poster making the rounds:
Hat tip: Positive Phototaxis
Share this story:
Recent Related Posts
- Latest on Gay Propaganda and Its Effect
- Failure of TEC LGBT Strategy in One Easy Blog
- Bishop Brewer Bends the Knee
- Would You Baptize the Adopted Child of a Same Sex Couple?
- [Bumped] Promises, Promises: What Now for the Loyal Opposition in Mississippi?
- [Bumped] Breaking: Bishop of Mississippi Breaks Long-Time Promise, Allows Same-Sex Blessings
- Waldo To Approve Same Sex Blessings: Truth & Consequences in the Diocese of Upper South Carolina
Are you reading this?
Advertising on Stand Firm works!
Click here for details.