The Episcopal Church: Resisting Fundamentalism Since 1784
The Episcopal Church was known for decades as “the Republican Party at prayer,” but as the late Paul Seabury, a descendant of Bishop Seabury, the first Episcopal bishop in the U.S. after the Revolution, memorably put it in his famous 1978 Harper’s magazine article, “Trendier than Thou,” it would be better known today as the Marxist party at prayer—if there were any clerical Marxists left. Instead today we get the relentless tide of multicultural political correctness from the Episcopal Church, exemplified by this poster making the rounds:
Hat tip: Positive Phototaxis
Share this story:
Recent Related Posts
- (updated) [Oz] Bishop Sarah Macneil Conducted Same-Sex “Blessing” While Diocesan Archdeacon
- [Oz] Rev. Rod Bower: “I don’t believe in heaven or hell…”
- Coming Soon to a Country Near You (UPDATED)
- Real Love Exposes Sin - and the Sinner Welcomes It!
- Welby: Shannon Johnston Was Consulted about Baucum and Approves ... so it’s OK
- Federal Appeals Court Rules Against Religious Liberty
- Catholic School Sued for Anti-Gay Discrimination
Are you reading this?
Advertising on Stand Firm works!
Click here for details.