The Episcopal Church: Resisting Fundamentalism Since 1784
The Episcopal Church was known for decades as “the Republican Party at prayer,” but as the late Paul Seabury, a descendant of Bishop Seabury, the first Episcopal bishop in the U.S. after the Revolution, memorably put it in his famous 1978 Harper’s magazine article, “Trendier than Thou,” it would be better known today as the Marxist party at prayer—if there were any clerical Marxists left. Instead today we get the relentless tide of multicultural political correctness from the Episcopal Church, exemplified by this poster making the rounds:
Hat tip: Positive Phototaxis
Share this story:
Recent Related Posts
- Same Sex Marriage Comes to Falls Church
- The Death of Voltaire. But don’t you dare talk about it.
- First Big Media Run for #LWTE – and a thought about smiling
- Bow to the god of Gay, Or Else
- LGBT Activist Threatens to Blackmail CoE Bishops
- How I Lost My Gay Best Friend
- Uk Church Accused of Deepening the Divide in CoE
Are you reading this?
Advertising on Stand Firm works!
Click here for details.