What Compromise? This Policy Leaves Religious Liberty in Peril and Planned Parenthood Smiling
Al Mohler on the compromise that isn’t:
This means that certain employers who have “a religious objection to providing contraceptive services as part of their health plan” will not fund these services directly. Instead, the insurance plan will cover these services without charge to all women employees.
What does this resolve? Well, to state the matter bluntly, nothing. At the end of the day, this “compromise” will resolve the issue only for those whose conscience can be resolved by an accounting maneuver.
The qualified insurance plans do not print the monies required to cover the birth control services mandated by the Administration. They will obtain these funds through the premiums paid by employers — including those employers with “a religious objection to providing contraceptive services as part of their health plan.”...more
Share this story:
Recent Related Posts
- Prayers For Our Nation
- Sierra Club President Unable to Articulate Original Thought
- Rain, Rain - Go Away
- Derailed Theology Leads to Train Wreck
- Bishop in Sweden Proposes Church Remove all Christian Symbols to Create Space for Muslims
- Facebook CEO Conspires with German Chancellor to Censor Criticism of Refugee Crisis
- Settled Science Group Under Investigation
Are you reading this?
Advertising on Stand Firm works!
Click here for details.