Frank Turk Has Some Fun With Egalitarians
Frank Turk takes on the there-is-no-difference-between-the-sexes-in-the-church crowd and takes some fun swipes at Anglicans and Scot Mcknight in the process:
Some of you may know that a couple of weeks ago, John Piper had the DG Pastor’s Conference, and had a lot of men there. Well, this offended a lot of women, and Scot McKnight, and they had a lot to say about it as you might expect. Most of it didn’t really make any sense, but it’s Wednesday, and we can’t just leave this space blank.
The message that seems to have really bent them all out of shape and put them off their yogurt and vitamin water is the biographical sketch Dr. Piper did of J.C. Ryle. In particular, they took offense to Dr. Piper saying this by way of introduction…more
Share this story:
Recent Related Posts
- Prayers For Our Nation
- CII Recommendations Include Light Beatings for Wives
- ECUSA Loses (Again) in Quincy; San Joaquin Seeks Review [UPDATED]
- Forksake Me Not
- [Oz] Nexus Conference Monday 23 May 2016 Livestream
- You Mean the Dept. of Justice Has to Act Justly??
- U.S. Methodists Preparing for Leap Over the Cliff
Are you reading this?
Advertising on Stand Firm works!
Click here for details.