Pelosi Wants Gay Marriage Plank in 2012 Dem Platform
Warning: Link to wholesome, family-oriented web site full of sexually-provocative gay imagery.
The proposed plank states: “We support the full inclusion of all families in the life of our nation, with equal respect, responsibilities, and protections under the law, including the freedom to marry. Government has no business putting barriers in the path of people seeking to care for their family members, particularly in challenging economic times.
The Democrats, having taxed, regulated, and “stimulated” our economy into oblivion, now want to say that because of hard economic times we need to legalize gay marriage? This is like the boy who kills his parents then begs the court for leniency because he’s an orphan.
Share this story:
Recent Related Posts
- The Death of Voltaire. But don’t you dare talk about it.
- So NOW Putin keeps his shirt on?
- War weary US House passes Resolution that’s sketchy on how to stop genocidal ISIS
- Elie Wiesel ad compares Hamas use of human shields to Moloch worship
- First Big Media Run for #LWTE – and a thought about smiling
- We have the right to offend one another, so deal
- Bow to the god of Gay, Or Else
Are you reading this?
Advertising on Stand Firm works!
Click here for details.