Five Wounded in Shooting at School in Ohio
CHARDON, Ohio — Five students have been injured in a shooting this morning at Chardon High School.
According to the Geauga County Sheriff’s Office and the FBI, a suspect has been arrested. Scott Wilson of the FBI said they believe there was only one shooter, but the incident remains under investigation.
Initial reports were that four students were shot. But at a news conference about 10:30 a.m., officials said there was a fifth victim.
The youth who was arrested had fled the high school building, but was caught on Woodin Road in Chardon Township, a law officer said. The boy is being processed at the sheriff’s office, according to reports about 9 a.m.
Share this story:
Recent Related Posts
- Prayers For Our Nation
- A Bit of Martin Luther for Reformation Day
- Reformation Day - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer Burns His Hand
- Anticipating the Cost of Closing Coal Plants
- Houston Mayor Drops Controversial Pastor Subpoenas
- Should the US be the World’s Medical Backstop Against Ebola?
- NH Parking Officials: Keeping the Vision Alive
Are you reading this?
Advertising on Stand Firm works!
Click here for details.