Five Wounded in Shooting at School in Ohio
CHARDON, Ohio — Five students have been injured in a shooting this morning at Chardon High School.
According to the Geauga County Sheriff’s Office and the FBI, a suspect has been arrested. Scott Wilson of the FBI said they believe there was only one shooter, but the incident remains under investigation.
Initial reports were that four students were shot. But at a news conference about 10:30 a.m., officials said there was a fifth victim.
The youth who was arrested had fled the high school building, but was caught on Woodin Road in Chardon Township, a law officer said. The boy is being processed at the sheriff’s office, according to reports about 9 a.m.
Share this story:
Recent Related Posts
- Prayers For Our Nation
- Pay Day Lenders From Atlanta Send Fake “Christian” Ministry to Harass South Dakotans
- The Empire of Death Strikes Back
- SJW Seeks to Ban Humor
- How Much is Planned Parenthood Costing You?
- Satanic Temple Unveils Goat-headed Statute in Detroit
- Look! A squirrel! (Sermon on John 6:1-21)
Are you reading this?
Advertising on Stand Firm works!
Click here for details.