“Access”, Yet One More Word Corrupted by the Left
The most recent English word to be corrupted by the left is “access”. We might normally say “This drugstore is locked so the owners have denied ‘access’ to it.”
Now we are being taught to say, “My employer won’t buy stuff in the drugstore that I want and give it to me for free. Therefore he is denying me ‘access’ to health care.”
Add since medicines that cause abortion are now called “contraceptives” and categorized under “health care”, we have perfectly a Orwellian state of affairs. Not paying for a woman’s abortificient is “denying her access to health care.”
Share this story:
Recent Related Posts
- Prayers For Our Nation
- [CofE] A Storm is Brewing in Southwark Diocese
- Can We Call Stephen Sizer an Anti-Semite Now? (UPDATED)
- Justin Welby on Social Media: We Speak Publicly. You Respond Privately.
- Christianity as Hallmark Card (UPDATED)
- Mere Anglicanism 2015: a Report (II)
- Believe You Have Received it and it Will Be Yours?
Are you reading this?
Advertising on Stand Firm works!
Click here for details.