“Access”, Yet One More Word Corrupted by the Left
The most recent English word to be corrupted by the left is “access”. We might normally say “This drugstore is locked so the owners have denied ‘access’ to it.”
Now we are being taught to say, “My employer won’t buy stuff in the drugstore that I want and give it to me for free. Therefore he is denying me ‘access’ to health care.”
Add since medicines that cause abortion are now called “contraceptives” and categorized under “health care”, we have perfectly a Orwellian state of affairs. Not paying for a woman’s abortificient is “denying her access to health care.”
Share this story:
Recent Related Posts
- Prayers For Our Nation
- CII Recommendations Include Light Beatings for Wives
- ECUSA Loses (Again) in Quincy; San Joaquin Seeks Review [UPDATED]
- Forksake Me Not
- [Oz] Nexus Conference Monday 23 May 2016 Livestream
- You Mean the Dept. of Justice Has to Act Justly??
- U.S. Methodists Preparing for Leap Over the Cliff
Are you reading this?
Advertising on Stand Firm works!
Click here for details.