South Dakota’s Junior Senator, Representative and Governor write op-ed vs. TEC-endorsed Health Plan
South Dakota Senator John Thune, Representative Kristi Noem and Governor Dennis Daugaard (all Republicans) coauthored an editorial, Health care law’s flaws obvious, in the March 22nd Sioux Falls Argus Leader.
“In South Dakota, the cost of this Medicaid expansion is nearly $100 million from 2014 through 2019, and will cost tens of millions more beyond 2019. This obligation forced upon the state leaves fewer dollars for K-12 education, law enforcement, and other existing state programs. Even worse, the health law also prohibits the state from making changes to the program in an effort to increase efficiency.”
The three take a position diametrically opposed to The Episcopal Church’s endorsement of the Obama health plan. TEC and groups it endorses seek to give “church” cover to abortion funding and government intrusion on freedom of religion.
Share this story:
Recent Related Posts
- Persecution or Statutory Rape?
- Religion of Molech Defends Late-Term Baby-Killing
- Pre-teen Pedophile Victim Forced by Rapist to Get Abortion at Planned Parenthood
- Methodists Weigh In On Gosnell
- Gosnell Waives Right to Appeal; Gets Life in Prison
- Late-Term Abortionist LeRoy Carhart Exposed
- Molech’s Church Brings Out Heavy Artillery
Are you reading this?
Advertising on Stand Firm works!
Click here for details.