NY Issues Banned Word List
Does everyone remember that NY has mandatory sex education for children that includes field trips to the drug stores to teach our youth to shop for condoms and find the nearest clinic for STD’s?
The “open” forum for the sex ed program makes their latest mandate a little surprising. I mean, come on, you are going to allow your kids to learn about the varied methods of sex, up to and including bestiality, but you can’t talk about animal shelters?
I have always thought California would be the first to fall into the abyss, but New York, it may be time to bid you adieu.
Share this story:
Recent Related Posts
- Episcopal Church service celebrates language of sexual misconduct
- A Psalm for Today
- Here’s an oasis in the midst of all the crazy bad news
- Bristol Palin pregnant out of wedlock again
- Twitter exchange over rainbow White House
- What Is the Antonym for “Humility”?
- Rachel Dolezal, Bruce Jenner, and the End of Reality
Are you reading this?
Advertising on Stand Firm works!
Click here for details.