OPEN THREAD: What Bishops Are Refusing To Authorize the Provisional Rite for Same Sex Blessings?
I’m a bit surprised at the bishops who are *not* authorizing use of the provisional rite for same sex blessings.
Please post what news you have about who is NOT authorizing use of the rite in the comments below. Please don’t mention the ones who are authorizing the rite—that’s assumed to be happening in spades. I’m interested in the bishops who are choosing *not to authorize use of the rite*.
Share this story:
Recent Related Posts
- CofE Clergy Refuse to “Take Note” of “Orthodox” Bishops’ Report on Marriage
- Collapse into Incoherence
- Decisions Have Consequences
- Then and Now
- State of Georgia Demands Pastor Turn Over Sermons
- Global South Day 2 - Carthage and the Valley of Dry Bones
- New Zealand FCA make Submission to Same-Sex Blessing Working Group
Are you reading this?
Advertising on Stand Firm works!
Click here for details.