TEC’s 2006 attendance stats are out. Click here to view.
- In DioTN, 86% of All Saints parish left for CANA on Nov 1, 2006, yet the chart reflects no drop in ASA.
Quick thumbnail calculations:
- In Dallas, a drop of about 12%.
- In Virginia, a drop of about 12%.
- In Florida, a drop of about 20% since 2003.
- The first drop in San Diego after 10 years of steady growth.
- The steady 6-year decline in Olympia continues.
- The steady decline in New Hampshire continues.
- Atlanta continues a 5-year slide.
- Southwest Florida’s 3-year slide seems to be accelerating.
- Utah is down 20% from 2003.
- A 12.5% decline since 2003 in Spokane
. Maine continues to slide, as does Nebraska, which has lost about 20% since 1999.
- Ohio has lost 20% since 1998.
- Northern California has lost about 22% since 2000.
- Northern Michigan is down 30% from 1999, and Eastern Michigan is down 22% from 2001.
We pride ourselves on having some of the most open, honest debate anywhere about the crisis in our church. However, we do have a few rules that we enforce strictly. They are: No over-the-top profanity, no racial or ethnic slurs, and no threats real or implied of physical violence. Please see this post
for more. Although we rarely do so, we reserve the right to remove or edit comments, as well as suspend users' accounts, solely at the discretion of site administrators. Since we try to err on the side of open debate, you may sometimes see comments that you believe strain the boundaries of our rules. Comments are the opinions of visitors, and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Stand Firm, its board of directors, or its site administrators.